Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

In love with friend of 11 years finally paid off

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Friendship
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cenanuff

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:47 pm    Post subject: In love with friend of 11 years finally paid off Reply with quote

Hi im a new comer to these boards but Im just so confused right now i needed to get some anonymous advice and fast. So thx for any advice anyone can give me in advance Smile

Basically im 28 years old and i met the girl when i was 17. I was instantly sexual attracted to her from day one. I was scared when i was a youngin and never acted on it but became good friends with her instead.

I ended up losing touch with her when i was 19 and didnt get in touch with her again until i was 23. During those 4 years i gained a lot of confidence with women and i finally let her know that i thought she was hot stuff. She told me she was attracted to me as well and that she had even had dreams of us having sex together.

I thought this was a positive step Smile but another 4 years went by without any sexual interaction. I could always tell that we were more then friends because I would hold her for hours if she was feeling down. We would also hold hands and she would sit on my lap and other things that arent really things "just friends do"

Yesterday it finally happened she kissed me for the first time in 11 years (i mean with tongue and gropping(fully making out Smile ) ) after it was over she said "i cant believe i just did that" and i said "dont worry its cool" (with probably the biggest smile ive had for years on my face) she also said it was one of the hottest kisses she had ever had.

Later she said just cuz we made out she didnt want things to get weird and ruin our good friendship. I jokingly said "what are you talking about i forgot about it already"(lol yea right id been waiting for that for 11 years) but then later again when the night was over and her cab came we kissed again goodbye.

Im walking on clouds today.. Ive had many other girls in between the time i met her and today but shes always been my "dream girl". So basically im wondering do u think i can make a sexual relationship (boyfriend/girlfriend) out of this or am i setting my self up for a huge disappointment?? I honestly have not felt so good in years. Like im more happy about this kiss then having sex with other girls.

What do u think my next move should be???
quinnquinn

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 6:14 pm    Post subject: Re: online dating site Reply with quote

Hello, your advice was excellent and it really works for beginner also.
Thank you!
Brocolli

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, man, what can I say?... Good for you!
chalotdatche

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow, it really paid off... the long wait is over. you have to ask her if you can be more than friends like boy/girlfriend thing. if she doesn't want then maybe making out is close you know, she already made the move, it's your turn to make the move too... she's just waiting.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Friendship All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: