Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mixed Signals

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Ask Him
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tramn82

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:08 am    Post subject: Mixed Signals Reply with quote

This guy I recently met through a friend has been saying "hi" to me through her on a consistent basis.. asks how I'm doing.. even had her send me a heart/rose via text BUT the weird thing is that I haven't seen him since.. just that one time we met.

I go to her house at least once a week.. I admit, I don't go in the house because we always have plans to be at a certain place by a certain time but 96% of the time, he's there w/ his friend hanging out w/ my friend's cousin.. so why doesn't he attempt to say "hi" to me in person?

Is he hiding or is he simply just being nice..??

I'm confused..

When he was sick, I made him a "lucky star" to wish him well.. I gave it to my friend so she can give it to him.. the next day, his roomate told my friend that he kept the star under his pillow..

I made lasagna for my friend and her Mom.. guess the guys were feasting as well.. my friend's cousin said, "Tell Tram that I like Chinese food." [i]He[/i] immediately shot back and said that, "Hey- she only cooks for me."

What mind games (if any) is he playing??

Thanks for reading.. any inputs greatly appreciated..
stp23

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like flirting with a message behind it. Maybe he is too shy to come right out and approach you. Either way, make the move yourself and I'm sure things will happen for you.

Cheers! Very Happy
SnakeBlckr

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I find it strange he doesn't tell you these things himself or make a move to directly let you know he's interested. If I were you I'd ask him what his feelings are, and let him know it's ok to approach you himself. I'd say that's junior high ish but Im not sure your age. But, well, it is. This isn't grade school and he shouldnt pretend it is. If he's interested he needs to tell you himself without using your friend as an intermediary
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Ask Him All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: