Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I need help. I have no idea what to do....

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Breaking Up
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brokenheart55

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 2:23 pm    Post subject: I need help. I have no idea what to do.... Reply with quote

I honestly can't take this anymore. My boyfriend and I broke up six months ago. But I'm still madly in love with him and no one seems to understand that! Yes, I'm young. I am fifteen years old but I am not too young for love. I really don't like it when people say that. Anyway, I'm still in love with him. It hurts so much. The pain has eased off a bit, but I still feel like something is weighing down on my heart. I feel like there's a hole in my chest. I feel like something is missing. None of it makes sense. Its driving me nuts. And none of my friends are supporting me on this. Only two of my best friends seems to care. But everyone else is getting in my face and saying, "Get over it!" Honestly, no one seems to care anymore. It hurts so much.

I don't understand. He was always so wonderful to me. I can tell he really loved me. He was always there. THen we had one fall...One bad week and it all came crashing down.

He told me he wasn't ready for a serious relationship, but he still had feelings for me. And in the beginning, he seemed that he did. He bought me a Christmas present. He showed kindness and acted like his wonderful self. But I still felt miserble. I wanted him back. I tried having the whole closure thing but it didn't work. We just fought. Then one time he IMed me on AIM and started apologizing, saying he felt terrible that he broke my heart. I tried to comfort him, but nothing worked. We got into my arguments, because I just couldn't understand how that ended. I wanted answers. He then told me he fell out of love with him. We got into another fight...During the freshman formal we ignored each other completely. We didn't really start speaking speaking, you know, actually getting along until last month. We started being...ourselves again? For four months he was a complete asshole to me. But now he's starting to act so kind. He shows concern and hugs me. We were hanging out at his house and he got so cuddly once. I just don't understand. I'm so in love with him...But apparently he's in love with a girl he knows over the internet. *sighs* I don't know what to do. I'm in love with him, he gives me confusing messages, and apparently he likes someone else. It doesn't make sense. Everything is so confusing...

Please don't tell me to move on. I've moved on. I've dated others after him. But I really do love him. I can't let go of something that wonderful to me. I've given up alot of things in my life, and I'm not too keen on giving this up. I would go to the ends of the world for him, take a bullet, ect. I have dreams of him constantly. I cry myself to sleep myself. I really need some comfort.
stp23

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's a very sad story and it sounds like you are totally in love with this guy. I won't say that you are too young for love, because you're not. I was once fifteen years old and to this day still have fondness for a couple of girls who I went out with at that age. Of course, I'm going back in time when I remember them, but I too felt love for them and today, it's sentimental, but the feelings then were real...very real, especially when the one broke it up with me for another guy.

I think that you two may have another go at it. Maybe not now, but later I do think something will fire up again. You are keeping in contact with each other, and if he is genuine about his feelings, something is sure to re-ignite. In the meantime, though, don't discount other interests. It's a big sea out there, many fish swim in it, and you have a lot of years to go fishing. I hope these words comfort you, as it all the advice I can give you.
Brokenheart55

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you. I'm hoping one day everything will be back to the way it was. But its hard when everyone else is trying to end your dreams. Every one of my friends aren't helping. And I am looking around a bit. I've had two boyfriends within these past six months. But all I want is him. <3
sadgrl

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:55 pm    Post subject: same road taken Reply with quote

first i wanna say that it is sad what happened and it does hurt like hell, for me to be going through somewhat similar thing it's questionable to give advice. the best thing i can say is keep your head up and smile even though your sad sometimes just smiling makes you feel just alittle better and watchin funny movies is a plus!

Be strong!

moven is easier said then done.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Breaking Up All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: