Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Am I falling out of love?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love Advice
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mandaxpanda92408

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:05 am    Post subject: Am I falling out of love? Reply with quote

Well,I have been with my boyfriend for a little over 6 months now. Two years ago, we also went out for 6 months. We have known each other for a total of four years, and now we are both seniors about to graduate.

However, I realize that latley, like the past month or so, that I am starting to dislike the person I am when I am with him. I start to get bitchy at times for no reason, sometimes for a reason, but generally not. I am never like this! I don't ever act this way around anyone else because I am always a friendly person. At random times, I don't really want to be around him.

However, I still love him, and I really couldn't picture it any other way. We are moving together in 4 months, but now I am questioning if I really want it to be that way?

Help!
Kate

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You probably need to look at yourself and not necessarily the relationship unless you think he's doing something to cause you to react the way you're reacting.

You didn't mention that he's being obnoxious or verbally abusive. If he isn't, then it might be that you're just not ready. I'm not really sure that you're "falling out of love", ultimately, it will come down to the same thing regardless who you're with.
DrHarris

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

By the sounds of things you could just do with taking a break from each other, not spiltting up or anything but just go NC for a week. I think this will really help you.
tinyow

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

looks like you need some time to find yourself
to search what you really want in your life
to weigh how much you want to stick to that bf of yours
take some time to think....
maybe after you will be enlightened...

Razz College Dating Tips : www.ichatdate.com
Manzier

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Am I falling out of love? Reply with quote

[quote="mandaxpanda92408"]Well,I have been with my boyfriend for a little over 6 months now. Two years ago, we also went out for 6 months. We have known each other for a total of four years, and now we are both seniors about to graduate.

However, I realize that latley, like the past month or so, that I am starting to dislike the person I am when I am with him. I start to get bitchy at times for no reason, sometimes for a reason, but generally not. I am never like this! I don't ever act this way around anyone else because I am always a friendly person. At random times, I don't really want to be around him.

However, I still love him, and I really couldn't picture it any other way. We are moving together in 4 months, but now I am questioning if I really want it to be that way?

Help![/quote]

It sounds like the old "Love him but not in love" problem :->. This is where people often get confused. You care for him, don't want to hurt him, so you end up staying in a relationship that really isn't working out.

It's tough but you have to look at it honestly. I think the situation is more that you "care" for him alot, and thats good, but it sure sounds like you are indeed "falling out of love".

Is there anything else going on...any other people in your life recently that may be clouding your judgement?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love Advice All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: