Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Valentine's Day Gift Ideas 2006

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Gift Ideas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
scorpio
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 7:56 am    Post subject: Valentine's Day Gift Ideas 2006 Reply with quote

Well, Valentine's Day is just round the corner.

It is time to again express your love for your loved one. whatever fault you have done, whatever disappointment you have brought to your love..., show to your loved one that your love for him or her is just as ever true and sincere... Valentine's Day is certainly a good time keep that flame of love between you and your love, ever burning with passion...

And for those who are still searching for your love, it is time you bring out that courage to express your love for that special someone. This is certainly one of the best time to capture someone's heart.

How about sharing with us some of yours romantic ideas for a wonderful and memorable Valentine's Day? Wink
scorpio
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well to start off, I would say that roses are definitely something that cannot be missing during Valentine's Day itself. Can't think of any special gift for the girl? Giving of flowers is always a safe bet... you can never go wrong.

You might find the following link to be a useful guide,
[url=http://www.loveletterbox.com/meaning_of_roses.htm][i:8aa4e48d02]Meaning Of Roses[/i:8aa4e48d02][/url]
Victor

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah! Time to be cracking my brain again!! Anyway, I am the typical guy lah. As usual be probably ending up with some nice dinner follow by a movie loh. Rolling Eyes Of course be getting some flowers too. Any girls out there? Do share share your ideas lei What do girls really want on Valentine's Day eh?? Laughing
whiterose

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, the typical stuff, you know...roses(or any flowers), chocolate, teddy bears, jewlery, etc. But it's not just about that, it's to show how much you love your SO.
Angel_Gracie
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 4:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is indeed the thoughts of one that counts. On this very special day, show your love how much they really meant to you. Don't forget the three letter words, "I LOVE YOU" Wink

loveletterbox.com wishes everyone a Wonderful and Romantic Valentine's Day.

May true love always be with you
Breezie

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 9:18 am    Post subject: couples day Reply with quote

October ...bears...lol... "Sweetheart's Day".....and I love making things for my love....so if anyone wants any ideas I'm open to suggest some....I'll keep updating when I decide on ideas....
Breezie

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 9:34 am    Post subject: a little late but better than never Reply with quote

Coming from the unusual female....if I'm out here theres more than just me if I thought of it....

With in regards to your flowers being a good shot....its a little thoughtless, a little non-specific unless you've just meet.....

Something a little more personal might get you a better lay....truth hurts sometimes guys.....make something, if you mean as much to her as she does to you than its a sure fire thing......

If you ever want any ideas just ask....I'll suggest......
pedro_9k6k

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 1:11 pm    Post subject: RE:Valentine's Day Gift Ideas 2006 Reply with quote

Hi, I certainly agree with you. Your advice is really very helpful for us.

Thanks a lot!
II MAJEST1C II

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

make her something what a good idea, but what and how, i gunna try and write a poem i think, i have just ordered 12 roses to be delivered at her house on v.day
Clintop

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:39 am    Post subject: Fine fashion jewelry Reply with quote

Hi...........
Today, jewelry is one of the most suitable give to express your love.
valentine day............is ......... jewelry day for lovers. To know more about jewelry touch with us.

Thanks..
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Gift Ideas All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: