Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Searching out a partner for long term relationship!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Dating Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
quinnquinn

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:35 pm    Post subject: Searching out a partner for long term relationship! Reply with quote

Hi Gals,
Iam looking for the love of my life. I like to enjoy life to full extent. I enjoy the cinema, biking, travel, and sharing a good laugh. I am looking for a nice girl to share my life with... Does anyone know a free dating site?
Thanks in advance!
alexis

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, check out http://www.usaloving.com/
You can search right there for that great gal.
Best of luck!
pathill

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Quinn,

You can try Yahoo and MSN personals to find that dream girl or yours. They have profiles and related information posted and you can view their pics so you can visualize who you are dealing with or talking to.

Best of luck mate!

Best,
Andy
Searching

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:35 pm    Post subject: Online Dating Reply with quote

I have had a lot of experience with online dating and I am currently using a site called www.clicktonight.com. My personal experience with this online dating company has been very positive.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Dating Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: