Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Why do guys cheat?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Ask Him
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cassie

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 11:06 pm    Post subject: Why do guys cheat? Reply with quote

I have been married a little over two years. My husband has cheated on me once in our dating relationship and once in our marriage. Both times he lied and swore on our children. I am fed up and am ready to end the relationship. He is begging and begging me not to leave him. He has been doing everything that he should have during the marriage. I don't understand why he hasn't realized that it is his fault, swallow his pride and let me go? SOMEONE HELP!!!
Victor

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 4:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Cassie. May I just share my little thoughts in fairness for the guys. No any offence okie? Rolling Eyes I have personally got friends who cheated on their GF. Main reason is out of fun. I don't of course support them!! Evil or Very Mad But Other than that, I have been hearing complaints on how their GF had only make life more miserable for them. Eg too unreasonable, too strict on them expecting them to be on a 24/7 standby, nagging over their spending, refusing them of sex etc. As a guy, I would say guy need some freedom too man!! Just sharing the experiences of my click of guy friends. No no offence okie???
Wink
scorpio
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Cassie

Hope things has been fine? Well I wouldn't know how bad your relationship between you and your husband are. But as you had said, it's been afterall over 2 years of marriage, been together as husband and wife; daddy and mummy of your children...

Been a family together, I am sure you have had your good times too? I guess he does love the children, don't he? Likewise, I should believe that there are certainly sweet memories, which thinking of them now still bring you a touch of warmth...?

Perhaps he is really sorry this time? Well I just thought that there is not hurry in just ending this relationship... Maybe just for your children, why not give him a chance, yourself and nevertheless your family a chance?

We wouldn't really know how things will be... but that's just life. Life has just always been a game of uncertainty, if you never try, you can never win. Perhaps things might really get changed for a better this time?

You can initiate the change, Cassie. Remember, in a relationship, communication plays a very important part especially when it also involves the presence of children. Well maybe you could initiate some quality time for the family to be together? It would certainly help to strengthen the bound between everyone...
Buck

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Women put a lot more emphasis on sex. wait till yer married, the first time must be special, have to be in the mood, etc,etc. To a guy, its just sex. Sure its nice to be romantic sometimes, but not all the time. Remember a guy has probably been self indulging since he was 12. Doesn't matter with who as long as he gets some. Most guys can tame these cravings and remeber their vows. A lot can't. Love has nothing to do with it most of the time, it is just different. Ever buy something new when you got a perfectly good one at home? Same feeling.
Make him not want to cheat. Talk to him. Ask him his fantasies, etc. Don't do this at the breakfast table, set a romantic mood without interuptions. Help him fulfill some of his fantasies. Don't treat it loke a job either, have fun with it.
Believe me, I have been really close a number of times.

The best sex I've ever had was with my wife.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Ask Him All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: