Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I am a terrible girlfriend!! Please help me!!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love Advice
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chrisismybaby2007

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 2:39 am    Post subject: I am a terrible girlfriend!! Please help me!! Reply with quote

I have a freakin problem with lying! The past two years of my relationship, i have done nothing but lie to my boyfriend. I kow it hurts him very bad when i do it but i can't stop for some fuckin reason. Even if its the littlest things, i cant tell him so i lie about it or not tell him at all. I do it because if i tell him, i know i did something wrong and he will get mad at me and i dont want him to be mad at me so i lie...not thinking about the aftermath. He cant even trust me anymore and i understand why.

Everytime i do it, i push him away from me more and more. He does so much for me and gives me everything i want and need but all i give him is a kick him in the a**. The last thing i ever want to do is loose him. He is my eveything but i just cant stop lying to him.

Lying is the worst thing to do in a relationship and hes going to leave me if i dont stop. I also tend to get a bitchy attitude for no reason at all. I dont know what is wrong with me! SO please, anyone and everyone, please tell me what i can do to be a better girlfriend and stop lying to my boyfriend every single day!!!! Crying or Very sad
chivalrous incarnate

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheated didn't you? aw man that really sucks, if you did... What happened really?
chrisismybaby2007

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote:15c10d89ea="chivalrous incarnate"]Cheated didn't you? aw man that really sucks, if you did... What happened really?[/quote:15c10d89ea]

no i didnt cheat!!!
BoxofRain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is there anyway you can just stop lying to him? What types of things to do you lie to him about?
scorpio
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 5:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm... well not all the times I must say. Telling a white lie at times can be constructive towards a relationship... I am sure you have had this intention with some of your lies?

But whatever it is, mutual trust is still very important in a relationship and I sure you understand...

Well, perhaps let's start off with some quality communication? Make it a thing to always keep in contact; calling him, texting him, sharing with him your problems... Let him know that you are truly sorry... share with him your feelings... and most important of all, let him know that your love for him is true and never a lie...
lovebuggrc03

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 4:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What kind of things can't you tell him? One main thing in a good relationship is to be open with one another, so what is it that he would get so mad about.
Broken Rainbow

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Think of it this way. You lie because you don't want him to get mad.....yet you get caught in the lie and it's 10 X worse right? Think about that next time your about to lie.
If he hasn't broken up with you after all your lies I'm sure he won't break up with you if you start telling the truth because if they were really that bad, you wouldn't be with him anymore.
Suck it up and take your punishment next time. As for the bichy attitude...maybe you could ask a doctor about that....could be a slight chemical embalance in your brain if you really don't know why you snap so easily.
Good luck. DON'T LIE! You yourself said you know it's wrong.
hidesherheart

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would suggest you consider some kind of counseling to help you find out what makes you do this. And, you must realize that even when you quit lying to him, it's gonna take a looooong time for him to be able to trust you again.
chrisismybaby2007

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you all so much!! Very Happy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love Advice All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: