Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Help with a girl I like...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Dating Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mufc200817

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:39 am    Post subject: Help with a girl I like... Reply with quote

A girl I really like, and have done for ages, has recently had her step-father die. Unfortunately, this has come about at the same time as I was going to ask her out, and now I asked to meet her and she says her head isn't in the right place at the moment. I've also told her a like her.
I would be prepared to wait for her, but how long do you think I should leave it and what should I do in between?
chonji36

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi You Have very very bad timing here I think you were highly insensitive and very selfish!

You are only thinking of yourself the girl/woman has just lost her father her mother if still alive is almost certainly a wreck and you saunter in proclaiming love Not good my friend Not Good You may well have blown any chance you had of dating this girl!

What I suggest you do is offer her friendship a shoulder to lean on to safeguard any chance of a relationship after she has recoverd from her bereavment(which is what you should have done in the first place!)

Good LUCK!
Paul Marshall
http://www.strictlydatingsecrets.com
witch_goddess

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are in a wrong timing when you confess your feelings for the girl because she is a deep sorrow. It would have been better if you let her grieve and have totally move on by comforting her. After she have recovered, that is the time to confess your feelings.

Anyway, if you do love the girl be patient because good things happen to those who wait especially you have chances that the feelings are mutual. While waiting, be her best friend, close friend, confidante and brother. Find ways to make each day meaningful and happy by treating her to a simple yet exciting date or do things that can make her smile and glad.

However, if you see that there are no chances move on and just remain friends with the girl. Find another single whom you think that there is chemistry and spark.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Dating Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: