Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Anonymous Letter

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love Letters
View previous topic :: View next topic  
willzeta543

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:40 am    Post subject: Anonymous Letter Reply with quote

I recently found a letter, I'm not going to say "love" letter because the person said "like alot". Anyway, in the letter, which was written on a folded up brown paper towel and slid under my windshield wiper, the person said that they "just wanted to let me know how much they liked me and that it was up to me to find out who they are." Now I'm hoping more than anything that this person is a girl, because I'm a guy obviously. The problem is, I don't know where to begin on finding out who wrote the letter. I mean, they wrote in both cursive and print, making sure to cover their tracks. Does anyone have any ideas?
deecee

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've got one dude.

Is this happening frequently?

If it is, why not leave another letter there in your windshield wiper. What do you, maybe the next time they try to pull something like that they get to see your response right? It's worth a shot. Oh, it will probably work better if you do that in the place where you got the letter. You might as well try to keep out of sight and wait for the moment. If you know what I mean Twisted Evil
Lisa843

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

that's kinda "cutesy" BUT...I would rather have someone that was able to communicate in person and not so afraid to start up a conversation...

yeah you could do all kinds of cooky stuff to try to figure it out ...and if you want to...go for it....

put a white flag up on your car antenna, like the other poster said...replace the note you got with one from you...then hide out and watch to see WHO it is....

put some flyers up and out....

iono??

anyway....good luck with all that. Hope you get ya girl Wink
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love Letters All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: