Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

new member here :) i need some good advice!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love Advice
View previous topic :: View next topic  
meltingpoint

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 7:01 am    Post subject: new member here :) i need some good advice! Reply with quote

Hello.

Im a senior in highschool and have some questions to ask the "love" experts out there. Theres is this girl i met back in may of last year at the beach one day. The first time i met her i had something for her even though someone i knew was going out with her, but this year came rolling around and i found out she was single and immediatly started talking to her. We hit it off and started talking everyday but for some reason she started to fall for my bozo friend. I ended up backing off once again and watching her begin to go out with my friend. One day she came up to me and asked me about my "friend" and i told her straight up what he was all about ( all he was trying to do was get some action before summer..) She was sad and heart broken. All i said after that was i had to tell you because i like you to much to see you get hurt like that.... so she gave me a hug and said i was a really nice guy. Then we got to talking again everyday.. after acouple weeks of hanging out with her more and more i asked if she liked me. She said " I really cant say.. Im confused right now,, Ive been hurt by 3 or 4 guys in the past 4 or 5 months and i really dont know.. I mean your a really nice guy and sometiems i feel it with you and sometimes i dont.. I guess im just scared of being hurt again...i cant say yes or no right now,, i need some time." then i basically told her she is the first girl ive truely loved in high school and some other detailed stuff and she said that was the sweetes thing anyone has every said to her. So next time we met i got a kiss and a even bigger hug. Then for new years we went to a party together which we ended up kissing at the stroke of 12 and she ended up falling asleep in my arms kissing and talking... then i saw her again acouple nights later for a movie and afterward i walked her to her car and gave her a big long hug and went in for the kiss and she said "ionno" in her shy voice i said alrighty and backed off and she drove off...

Should i give her more time to cool off from guys in her past? I love her and want a relationship not some lets jump in the bed when ever thing.. Really everytime i see her i just want to hug her and cuddle with her but sometimes I cant cause she just hasnt given me a straight answer on wether she lieks me or not... I guess all i can do is wait for her to ask me to winter formal to see for sure.

I dont know what do you guys/gals think? should i be closer to her even though she hasnt given me a straight forward answer? im pretty sure she has some feelings toward me otherwise she wouldnt have made out with me and fall asleep with me.. I plained on inviting her to a bon fire to talk.. maybe see whats up. I f*cking love her Very Happy and by fall asleep i mean sleep no sex was involved Wink just kissing.

woo that was long. not as detailed as to whats happenening but i think its good enough.. ohh and my friend that was just trying to get in her pants already moved onto another girl and lost his virginity to her and its not even been 2 weeks.. stupid horny SOB.

thanks Cool
scorpio
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now, the key here is she has not rejected you. You mentioned about her saying she need some time... Meaning she is considering. And while considering, she has gone out with you a lot?

Definitely give her more time. But not "slacking" down on your part. Continue to cheer her up... make her smile...

Inviting her to a bon fire? Good idea. But maybe just some nice talk and not stressing her for an answer. You play by the ears yeah? In anyway, if she accepted your invitation, it mean she enjoy your company.... and also, chances of more dates... It would be just a matter of time then...? Wink
meltingpoint

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha ok thanks scorpio.. she accepted my invite so well have a good time.

thanks again Very Happy
meltingpoint

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 4:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good news!

She asked me to winter formal! Now im sure she has feelings for me *sigh of relief*.. My next problem is, i havn't danced since freshman year Mad . Haha but I have another question if i can ask it here.. How should i go about kissing her? We've kissed alittle at the beach and at acouple parties but now that I see her everyday at school again should i just outright kiss her? so far ive just been doing the long hug treatment, cause she seems alittle hesitent about kissing or it could just be that im not pursuing it, I dont know.. She is the first girl ive made out with so maybe im just a bad kisser Embarassed haha but practice makes perfect eh?

Thanks Very Happy
scorpio
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 5:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, practise make perfect of course and in love, there is never good or bad... it's the true feeling of love behind the kisses...

"now that I see her everyday at school again should i just outright kiss her?"

Hey you are not thinking of kissing her everyday? Well, I guess some things are better reserved for special moments or at least when the atmosphere is right? Just use your charming eyes. Look her into the eyes and with your eyes tell her you are going to kiss her... But remember, only when the correct atmosphere is there... Wink
meltingpoint

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 6:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

my life totally sucks right now Sad.

The scooop.

So She askeed me to winter formal which was on jan 27th.. I thought hey she does have some feelings for me.. well the dance was fun I had a blast trying to dance :-0 haha but the days after were horrible. A week pasted after the dance and she wouldnt even talk to me, hug me or kiss me or even look at me hardly, so one day I asked Hey Are you ticked at me or something? she said well talk later.. another week past by and she finally called me.. ( She told me shes been hearing stuff about me.. which led to her saying we were never going out and we welln't be.. I got the impression from her voice that she never liked me at all Sad ). I was totally destroyed by what she said.. first time ive cried in 7 years, and way depressed for about a week. I walked around for another 2 weeks feeling like a telephone pole had been shoved into my chest right thru my heart, then I said I have to talk to her even if it does hurt to tell her how all of it got out of hand. I talked to her last week finally after almost a month of avoiding her and talkign to her minimally. I told her from the bottom of my heart, All those things that people have been saying i've done are not true at all and she believed me then I said.. You thinking ive been walking around like your my trophy is so far from the truth its not even funny,, if anything I walked around liek you were a goddess or something.. i mean shoot I cried for the first time in a long time over what you said.. If I thought you were a trophy for me I wouldnt have been trying to become a better dancer for prom, I wouldnt have been thinking of what roses to get you for V-Day, I wouldnt have been thinking of what italian dish Im going to cook you spagetti or lasagna for V-day dinner... I'm Sorry for wasting your time.. then she said no no no you didn't waste my time.. then I said, I just thought I had something with you that night I fell asleep with your head on my chest.. then she started to tap her car trunk lid and said.. Yeah.. I felt something for you too that night ( after that I nearly started to cry right there.. I thought she didnt have feelings for me )... then she said no more of this walking around school with your head down avoiding me.. I was like ok you can't do it either she gave me a hug and drove off..... BUT it gets worse, Apparently she has a new Boyfriend, this news killed me again now every time i see her its stabbing myself in the chest... it sucks. Im pretty sure whoever she is with now asked her out really fast and played with her emotions cause she was upset about what peopel said about me..

I dont know what to do anymore.. I can't stop thinking about her, every night I go to sleep I think about her and sometimes still almost shed a tear.. I still love her to death. It kills me that I could have been happy with her If i just asked her out new years morning >Sad. Ive been asking friends for advice, but they all say ionno what you should do,, My friend mike said I should stay good friends with her liek she wants, and when that new guy is out of the picture move in again... but I don't know im so depressed, sad and stressed out right now Crying or Very sad
~Angel~

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry to hear your going through such a rough time right now.

It might be best to be her friend right now as she likes. It's better to be friends than nothing at all. I know it will be hard, but true friendships last for a lifetime & who knows what may happen down the line. I'm not saying to be her friend while waiting for her to be free to try again w/her. Just be her friend & maybe try to go out & meet someone new. That may be hard too, but sometimes you have to move on to help heal yourself.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love Advice All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: