Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

1st date or last?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love Advice
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Scarlett

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 5:20 am    Post subject: Last date update Reply with quote

Hi Everyone,

Even though I had a rough couple of days, I guess I can laugh at this now. The one-date dude came up to my desk yesterday. He said he took Friday off and one of the guys at work called him at home and said "nice flowers". They assumed that HE gave me the flowers that were on my desk.

Pretty funny, huh? I said well, I guess they don't know the story - see ya! This guy and his friends all need to grow up. I realized that I AM done though. Then I ran into the 30 yr old and he said he feels like he is bothering me. I told him I'd talk to him later but I am going to tell him we can only be friends.

I'm trying to take this time to enjoy my life and my kids. Me and my girlfriends went out to a pizza tasting cafe tonight and I brought my kids and we had a great time. Tomorrow my friend invited us over for dinner.

Guess all these other stupid immature games seem like a waste of time when it comes to enjoying my friends and family - the people who really care about me and who I really care about and love.

Ta ta for now!

Dave - Will you Marry Me????
scorpio
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for sharing with us, Scarlett.

It's sure nice to hear that you had a great time with your friends and family. Well, to be enjoying yourself, that's the very thing. To be happy or sad, you always have your choice. It's how you want to look at it...

Anyway, I should believe to stay happy is what you have chosen yeah?

Ha, have a great weekend! Wink
Scarlett

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 2:24 am    Post subject: Update - I'm still learning... Reply with quote

Wow! Time is flying, huh? It's almost April - April Fool's Day, that is!

After total no contact by the guy...today he comes in and he's all chatty (like before when he used to flirt with me). He said things like he would sign my overtime slips (cuz he saw me doing payroll) and said he should take me undercover with him! Yeah, okay, Mr. Bi-Polar - glad to see you are feeling better but guess what? I am not getting sucked into your games.

I stood up to ex-husband this week too. He's an abusive alcoholic that I spent 1/2 my life enabling and now I am showing him Zero Tolerance.

I even let the 30 yr old off the hook when he called. Basically told him that we could be friends and nothing more. Feeling good and in control and most of all, I'm still learning.

Some day, I hope to get it right with Mr. Right (for me). Hey, a girl can dream... Wink

Dave - Will you Marry Me????
scorpio
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow "rejecting" 3 guys all together at one time? No bad huh?

Well, just kidding. Times does really flies... and talking about April fool's day, I don't suppose you are coming up with some nasty ideas, are you? Hmm...? Rolling Eyes

Anyway, hope that your dreams of meeting your mr right will come true soon. And you must share with us that good news when it happen yeah, Scarlett? Wink
angelica

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had so much fun reading your story Scarlett, you seem like a very energetic, and down to earth person, who won't take BS from anybody.

Anyway it would be good if you keep us updated.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love Advice All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: