Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Is being "safe" a good or bad thing?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Dating Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Beck

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 7:41 pm    Post subject: Is being "safe" a good or bad thing? Reply with quote

One of my friends has told me being "safe" is a bad thing, because girls do not like guys who are considered "safe". He claims that girls see me as a new guy who will be a good husband, father, and have a great career, but that is not what girls look for in a guy. Is this true, is being considered "safe" really a bad thing?
Kemaree

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can tell you, that is totally stupid. I think your friend needs a reality check.

True there will always be women who are attracted to those daring bad boy types because it's fun and we like the adventure.

But at the end of the day, you don't take them home to meet your parents, you don't spend your life with them. You don't have children with them. You want that guy who will be a good dad to your kids, not one who is going to be arrested or whatever.

If women look at you and see you as all that, id be congradulating myself. Because that is rare. A good husband, father and a great career, i mean wow. This is one woman who would love to meet a guy like that.

Maybe your problem is not that your too safe, your just meeting the wrong women. There are women out there who want "safe" who want the whole security thing, not some young bad boy. Bad boys are exactly that, bad. And the women will realise this sooner or later.

At the very least, take comfort in the fact that i'm one women who does like safe guys, and looks for that. So tell your friend, guess what they do exist.
lesser

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's true. Girls want to feel secure and loved.. it's stupid that many of them realize it when it's too late and "all the good guys" are already married;) but it's their own fault after all.
Be safe, be good and be gentle.. in fact i can tell you just to be yourself.. there will be someone who'll like you for what you are - dont change yourself, that's the worst thing
Brandon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote:d2b7fd01f6="lesser"]It's true. Girls want to feel secure and loved.. it's stupid that many of them realize it when it's too late and "all the good guys" are already married;) but it's their own fault after all.
Be safe, be good and be gentle.. in fact i can tell you just to be yourself.. there will be someone who'll like you for what you are - dont change yourself, that's the worst thing[/quote:d2b7fd01f6]

Not all the good ones are married. They are just more hard to find..that's all.
Bunnygurl_1800

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not all the good ones are taken is ture....
But being yourself is more important, good guys are better but some girls dont reliaze that right away. Keep being the way you are and im sure youll get credit for it, if not at least your being ture and not changing yourself to please someone eles.
Brandon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote:ea70cd71f3="Bunnygurl_1800"]Not all the good ones are taken is ture....
But being yourself is more important, good guys are better but some girls dont reliaze that right away. Keep being the way you are and im sure youll get credit for it, if not at least your being ture and not changing yourself to please someone eles.[/quote:ea70cd71f3]

You are so right ! Very Happy
Bunnygurl_1800

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 3:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks! first time posting here..
Brandon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 3:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote:75fd85363b="Bunnygurl_1800"]Thanks! first time posting here..[/quote:75fd85363b]

No problem. Keep smiling and posting ! Very Happy
Bunnygurl_1800

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 4:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay :
Brandon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote:0d2796036c="Bunnygurl_1800"]Okay :[/quote:0d2796036c] Very Happy
Bunnygurl_1800

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

unnygurl_1800 wrote:
Okay :

Very Happy

oky i will keep smiling ^_^....i should post more 2,
everyone been pretty cool on this fourm....
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Dating Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: