Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

You and I

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love Letters
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Breezie

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 10:58 am    Post subject: You and I Reply with quote

You and I took a special chance the first time we met. We both knew enough about love and life, to understand that two people don’t fall in love, they grow into it slowly-and we’ve both been hurt before by feelings that seem to easily lost…but there was something between us from the beginning, a unique harmony that made us take that special chance.

You and I took a special chance the first time we had a disagreement…after feeling hurt or sad, and both of us trying to apologize at the same time for disagreeing over such a little matter, we knew that our relationship was worth more than anything that might come between us.

We knew after that first time that what we had together would see us through the hard times and make us better appreciate the good, because we took that special chance…

You and I took a special chance the first time we said, “I Love You”…for we knew we could share stormy as well as sunny times, laughter and tears, some dreams that would come beautifully true, and others that would fade in our memories-and we knew in our hearts that our love deserved all the effort we could make to fulfill our lives together…

For we took that special chance…and found a very special love.

letsdoitliketheydo@hushmail.com
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love Letters All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: