Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

what do you look for in a girl?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Ask Him
View previous topic :: View next topic  
snowwhite

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 9:23 pm    Post subject: what do you look for in a girl? Reply with quote

I know this question had been asked again & again but what do you look for in a girl? Should they be attractive?

Thanks for answering!!!
Snow
JS
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 10:14 am    Post subject: Girls do not need to be good-looking Reply with quote

Girls do not need to be good-looking; itís about how she can attracts anyone and someone you can really talk to.
fun-gal

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 6:48 pm    Post subject: Sexy girls Reply with quote

Sorry I'm a female here. JUst wanna add on my thoughs, don't you think that attractive and sexy girl makes his man feel proud? Though most guys do like sexy girl
Buck

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beauty is truly in the eye of the beholder. What one guy may find to be attractive and sexy might turn another guy right off. Some guys find strong personality triats more stimulating than a super model. I'm only guessng that this same line of thinking applies to women too. Shocked
no_regrets

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iunno, i always think that personality is more important than looks, but sometimes, <note: SOMETIMES> looks are what pulls you to that person... weird... lolz.. =)
lollypop

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm a girl.....
I think if there is a sexy chick all men will go WOW
so i do think looks do count but do men really want a chick that every other guy looks at?
LaVonne

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 3:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

anymore guys want to answer this question?

i think a nice smile & good humour will be a plus in attracting a guy.
Brandon

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That would be me. Laughing Wink
Ocean

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

and you are not flirting maybe? Very Happy
steve

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 11:15 pm    Post subject: Re: what do you look for in a girl? Reply with quote

[quote:6fd1d7af6b="snowwhite"]I know this question had been asked again & again but what do you look for in a girl? Should they be attractive?

Thanks for answering!!!
Snow[/quote:6fd1d7af6b]

I like girls who can play sports, great sense of fashion, hairstyle, they way they carry themselves and react to situations. imo, girls who can relate to guy (ie. watch sports, play pool, play video games) usually tend to have no problem finding a guy.

Oh, and confidence is sexy.
~Angel~

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For me, someone who is funny, caring, trustworthy, honest, sweet, etc. Looks don't play a big part w/me. Looks after a time fade.

You can have the best looking man or woman, but what if you don't have anything in common w/them? Better yet, what if they treat you badly? Would you really want to be w/someone that treats you badly & or you don't have anything in common just because they look good?

Those were some questions to think about.

Of course what I typed above isn't for ALL good looking people, it's just a situation of what could happen when looking ONLY for good looks.
Brandon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't go for girl on just her looks, or what cup size she is. Embarassed Sorry, but I can't stand guys that look only for that. The size doesn't make the woman. I go for their personality, and look into their heart to see if it a good one.
Ocean

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And if that heart is bad and dark, do you so look away and drop talking to them or do you keep running?
[img:83ab45b02c]http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t320/Sophie-Ocean/LOVE%20SIGNS/i242340772_78787_5.gif[/img:83ab45b02c][img:83ab45b02c]http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t320/Sophie-Ocean/SEXY%20SIGNS/i239416537_52113_5.gif[/img:83ab45b02c]
stp23

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a guy wants?
Here goes:

a. Someone reasonably fit. You don't have to be fitness model, but if you want to look dumpy, then you're not going to get noticed. Be able to look at yourself in the mirror, and say to yourself, "I look great in these jeans/skirt and this top". Not only will you get a guy's attention, but you'll feel overall better about yourself and you'll be healthier too no doubt.

b. A pretty face and eyes. I can say that few ppl out there are genuinely ugly. The average face, enhanced with a little (not a lot) of make up, particularly some eyeliner, and some facial jewellry (again, not a lot) will capture a man's attention.

c. Smile and eye contact. If you look like a bitch, grumped out on life, then who are you kidding? One of the greatest joys any man can have is to come to a lady with a smile. Why do you think the men are all smiles when they deal with waitresses, stewardesses, and coffeeshop girls? Because those ladies have to wear a smile as part of their job. Make sure a smile is part of your job too when you go a manhunting.

d. Friendliness and kindness. Again, if you come across as a PMS hag, no one will stick around you. Don't overdo it, but have a semblance of friendliness.

e. Down-to-earthness. If I was in a room of fashion models, top female scientists and politicians, I would feel a little intimidated. But if one of them came up to me and started talking about the simple things I deal with on day-to-day basis, I'd be instantly at ease, I would smile and definitely I would want to hang around them.

Be yourself, but always make sure that your man-interest knows that he is a person of interest. Be a Mountie, and always get your man.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Ask Him All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: