Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

hello I am new here! Need advice....

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> New Member Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cheesy143

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 12:51 am    Post subject: hello I am new here! Need advice.... Reply with quote

Hello,

I joined this forum because I really think I need some advice. I just got married to my husband who is more than a decade older than me. I love him so much and I don't feel that generation gap between us as what people say. It's just that I think I have a problem with myself. I hate telling him what I want coz I'm hoping that he knows what a girl would really want. The problem is, I think he doesn't. He had never ever given me flowers even once and if he buys me things, he always ask me what I want. I told him even before that I really like surprises but he never had surprised me, I just always do it to him. I do it becuase I want him to do it to me too but he doesn't seem to get it. Do I realy just tell him that I want him to be like that or just accept the fact that he isn't that sweet? I just don't feel as special as I want to, although, he always tell me he loves me every minute,sometimes even in his sleep.(hehe)
AshleyRose

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He may just not be used to 'surprises'. Keep telling him to surprise you and continue to surprise him. If it becomes a real problem ask him if you can sit down and have a chat and tell him how you feel and what you want. He may not realise that it is becoming a serious issue with you.
sweet_shine

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 6:43 pm    Post subject: hi Reply with quote

hi i guess your husband is just like that i mean there are guys that is so sweet in saying it but not in doing it or vice versa and also girls so thats just normal. i mean maybe his just like that although i know how you feel. talk to him but not to the point of dictating him. i mean no body wants to be told what we need to do. like tell him that. for example if he always do it before then now his not doing it tell him "babe you know want i miss the way you give me flowers when we are just gf or bf " in a sweet tone.. hehehhe Wink . or if his not doing it at all.. tell him "you know what sometimes i feel you dont love me because you didnt give me flowers or you dont surprise me.. " but of course you really dont mean it or in a sweet tone too.. Very Happy hope that help you up..
LaVonne

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greetings! Surprised i think your husband is really sweet in telling you, as far as surprises, maybe he is just too afraid to get you something you don't like - why he always asks you what you want.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> New Member Introductions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: