Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

should i be worried?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Friendship
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HemiGirl

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:02 pm    Post subject: should i be worried? Reply with quote

okay so, my husband and i are looking at buying our first house, and while i was doing my best friends hair, we started arguing on the phone at her house, i used her car to run to the gas station afterwards, well, our 2 ex roomates are engaged and her hubby works with mine, anyway it turned out that my friend called my husband after i left her house just to step in and tell him she thought he was right, and we shouldn't be getting this specific home! Shocked
now, i diddn't get upset with him b/c he was honest with me when i asked him about it, and didn't take her advice Rolling Eyes but i'm a little reluctant to be friend her agian just yet,
Now preveously- ( her husband is overseas and she has a new baby (her 1st) i will catch her looking at my husband in a weird way when he is playing with her baby) So should i be worried?
sorry so long Wink
~Angel~

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm...I'm not too sure about what your friend's motives might be towards your husband.

You know, come out & ask her what's going on? Be upfront w/her. If you wait a bit & try to figure it out on your own, it just might drive you crazy.
Brandon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know someone that her best friend took her husband from her. Just keep your eyes open, and if anything starts to happen, you speak up and put a stop to it. It may not be anything to it, but other girls can make trouble for someone else when they are not happy with their life, or to make themselves feel better about it. Good luck to you !
HemiGirl

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks! it helps to hear that i am not the only one who thinks that this could be a problem, i just haven't really been around her sence this happened, the problem is i can't just say, " hey i THINK your up to somthing", i guess until her hubby comes back i will just be a little more reluctant to see her, or atleast while my husband is with me. Rolling Eyes
Brandon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, do that.
Ocean

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dont you think you should be doing soemthing else?
Brandon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who me? Confused
Ocean

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no the cat on the roof!
LaVonne

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HemiGirl , i'd not be terrible worried about it. Although i agree, keeping your eyes open, sure wont hurt to!
JenniB

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree, keep your eyes open
[img:c8dfe7cf0d]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v213/JenniBMomof3/listentohearta1.gif[/img:c8dfe7cf0d][img:c8dfe7cf0d]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v213/JenniBMomof3/goodinbeda1.gif[/img:c8dfe7cf0d]
[img:c8dfe7cf0d]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v213/JenniBMomof3/Photos/jenmatty2.jpg[/img:c8dfe7cf0d]
Maya

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 5:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was a clear overstepping of boundaries. IMHO, though you can speak to your friend if you wish, it is your husband that this needs to get sorted with. He did really great in telling you, and he could also very neutrally mention to her that her unsolicited input is not appropriate in your private marital decisions, and he prefers that she not do anything like that again.

It does seem strange that she would even feel it would be okay (to him) that she do that, though I don't know what kind of rapport you all generally have together.

One thing I would always listen to is the inner voice or intuition. If you truly feel something might be "off" here, tell your husband your feelings (i.e. the way you see her looking at him at times and anything else) and ask more about it. Gage his reaction, see if he has noticed the same, etc.. She can't "take" someone that does not want to participate in being with her. On the other hand, if he is contributing to this in any way, you would need to know this also.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Friendship All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: