Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Help don't know what is going on.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love Advice
View previous topic :: View next topic  
patrick

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 12:49 am    Post subject: Help don't know what is going on. Reply with quote

Sad Confused Ok so heres the situation. I am married and getting a divorce. My wife has not been living in the house for a year and a half. Because of that, I really have no feelings left for my wife except that I wish her the best. About two months ago we decided to call it quits. We both agreed, I told her that it was unfair me living by myself and she agreed. However just show you no she did come home on the weekends, although most of the time she was home she slept and we never really did anything anyway. Anyway about a week after I met this girl at work and became interested. We started talking at work, than on the phone, talking and texting,and than started spending some time together. We saw a few movies together, went out to eat, met her friends, she introduced me to her roommates niece which was like her own niece. & yes we had relations. With all this going on, we also work together, but in two different areas. So we see each other but we try not to bother each other at work so too many eyebrows don't get raised, as they were starting too. I have had coworkers ask me questions about us and more or less i deny anything except friendship. It got to the point that i was seeing her everyday making her food than she would make me food and i would sleep over her house sometimes in her bed other times on the couch. She insisted that we weren't dating but this relationship seemed like we were extremely close, and getting closer all the time. I am pretty certain she was a little concerned because she was certain her parents would never approve and especially her sister who is a doctor. She seems to place a lot of emphasis on what her sister thinks. She said I would never meet her sister. However evertime she says something will never happen it ends up happening. Also she acts very different in front of her roomate and her boyfriend. She could be hurtful makeing rude comments to me, but when it is just me and her she is all nice, caring, and lovey dovey. I don't get that at all? Now on wednesday night i went to see her after work, and brought a bag of workclothes that i left in my car just in case i ended up staying over. She made dinner we ate and watched famil guy and fell asleep on the couch. We had awaken at about 3:30am and she grabbed her blanket and went into her room to sleep. I went into her room and took a spare blanket and went and slept on the couch, knowing that i had to be up by 6:15am, and that she likes to spread out and i might be a disturbance. Also that night we were talking on the couch and she said that are relationship might go farther and we had a date set for friday at a nice resteraunt. Well anyway, her texting dwindled off a lot the next day and she was to tire to see me. Than friday came and i didn't hear from her at all until i got out of work. Than she called me again when i got home and asked me if we could cancel, because she said she was pmsing and btchy and didn't want me to waste money if she was going to be a btch. She said she would go if i really wanted me to but didn't want to. So i did what i thought was the right thing and cancelled the reservation but called her back and asked her if she was sure and i thought she would have had a lot of fun. To which she got annoyed and said she just wanted to put on her pj's and go in her room and be left alone. I tried to push the issue of being able to see her that night or should i see if i could switch the reservations for sunday and gave up after opposition. I let her be. I sent her a few text to which i didn't here from her until that nite, when she called to say goodnight. I sent her a text when i got home so she knew i was ok to which she responded goodnite, no in a bad way. anyway on saturday i sent her a few texts and she didn't respond till around 6:30 at night basically telling me she was in brooklyn & would talk to me later. I knew about that she was with her roommate visiting her roommates relatives. On saturday they were supposed to go drinking to celebrate her roommates earilier birthday from the week. Well after that i didn't here from her until 2pm on sunday/today with a text that said at my parents see u at work tomorrow. I sent her a few text in the day and since, nothing pushy. Just a couple of text saying goodmorning andthat i was playing pool and doing bad and a reminder that one of her fav shows was on, with humor. Anyway she doesn't respond. Am confused and uncertain here. I have stronger feelings for her than i have ever felt before and don't want to blow this. If i did something wrong i don't know what it is. I want to bring her flowers or ask her if she is mad or did i do something wrong. Everyminute i am away from her i can only think of her, this is wierd as this has never happened to me before. Its killing me not knowing what is going on. Is the relationship over and i don't know it, and if it is or if she is mad at me why won't she say something. Any advice would be well appreciated. I miss her, I got to attached & did it to quickly. help?
~Angel~

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe give her a little time. It seems from what you typed that she was a little busy over the weekend, so maybe she didn't have a lot of time to text you back. Not that text messages take a lot of time to type, but she might not have wanted to be rude texting you back in front of her parents, etc..

See how she feels today, maybe let her come to you & talk to you.

It doesn't seem to me that you did anything wrong or were too pushy from what you wrote.
Brandon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Being too pushy is not good.
Ocean

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah, I agree. Hitting it with a hammer is best! Very Happy
It keeps it longer together, and it looks much better. In the long run.
Of course esthetic is a delicate matter, as it all boil down to a question of taste. But I do believe in true value, like a true sans of beauty and Harmony. That I have. Well, just out of subject, as a matter of fact.
Brandon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you like that one?
Ocean

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, its right my type. The kind I will have charmed to death at 15..

I was looking like that too when i was about 20 years old..
It is true. I had the same air.. the same soemthing and face. Maybe less marked, as less masculine on the jaws, but i did look the same than that one.
Strange huh!? Shocked
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love Advice All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: