Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Rings - Can You Help

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Dating Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Secret Squirrel

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 12:42 pm    Post subject: Rings - Can You Help Reply with quote

Another question for all of you in here, I know someone will tell me.

A friend has asked me why do women wear rings on the Ring finger on the right hand.

Where I am in the U.K Wedding Rings are usually worn on the ring finger of the left hand.

Is this just for decoration, or does it have a specific meaning.

Thanks

Secret Squirrel
Joaneamja6

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Biches Wink
http://amazing-videos.info/
Broken Rainbow

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I don't know about over there but over here in the US it's just decoration on the right hand. And I think most times when a girl is engaged it's on the left and when married the wedding ring goes on the left while the engagement ring switches to the right....as far as my knowledge of it goes.
Girls like rings....they were them anywhere they can. Wink
unknown

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think the right ring finger is more for when your dating, like he gives a girl a "commitment ring" or maybe in high school a class ring. the left ring finger is definately for engagement/marriage.
Brandon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 7:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Rings - Can You Help Reply with quote

[quote:8b51749dc0="Secret Squirrel"]Another question for all of you in here, I know someone will tell me.

A friend has asked me why do women wear rings on the Ring finger on the right hand.

Where I am in the U.K Wedding Rings are usually worn on the ring finger of the left hand.

Is this just for decoration, or does it have a specific meaning.

Thanks

Secret Squirrel[/quote:8b51749dc0] They make what you call right hand rings now.
Ocean

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thats because we love to wear rings no matter what finger nor hand.. but it alsways wers better on the ring finger, and most rings are made for that size, so here is your answer.. its also less disturbing when doing things with your hands than if you wer it on the tommel or index, or the small one.. that leave only the 2 inthe middle, and 4 rings is a minimum to wear... Wink if you had tried you will know already..
with all the rings you can found nowaday i dont se why nor how it could have anythig to do with engagement rings.. and since you are so curious, why dont you ask directly the next girl you will see wearing such.
As i use to say, if you are thirsty, why dont you drink of that glass of water in front of your noze, instead to wait for a 4 exemplar authorisation, and a tenfolded other-people-opinions about it?
Brandon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote:087a34100a="Ocean"]thats because we love to wear rings no matter what finger nor hand.. but it alsways wers better on the ring finger, and most rings are made for that size, so here is your answer.. its also less disturbing when doing things with your hands than if you wer it on the tommel or index, or the small one.. that leave only the 2 inthe middle, and 4 rings is a minimum to wear... Wink if you had tried you will know already..
with all the rings you can found nowaday i dont se why nor how it could have anythig to do with engagement rings.. and since you are so curious, why dont you ask directly the next girl you will see wearing such.
As i use to say, if you are thirsty, why dont you drink of that glass of water in front of your noze, instead to wait for a 4 exemplar authorisation, and a tenfolded other-people-opinions about it?[/quote:087a34100a]

I'm having trouble getting a ring off my finger.
Ocean

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no problems i can help you.. Wink
Brandon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's not the left hand ring finger, Ocean. Right hand ring finger.
Ocean

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote:137a83c983="Brandon"]It's not the left hand ring finger, Ocean. Right hand ring finger.[/quote:137a83c983]

I want both your hands love, so nobody can have them..
Very Happy Wink Embarassed
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXO

In France the wedding ring is on the right hand.. so I know what you are talking about, and I think you should do so.. soap is good.. Wink and bad habits are bad. Even if we are confortably used to them.. and all what they lack.. somtimes we cling onto them because thats all we have known.. and we have known it longest.. but is it a reason to keep it?
No. It is one more reason to move on... make your own revolution baby. what are principles good for if you are prisonner of them and cant escape them? Freedom is yours if you know you are able to let your principles and holly fires down sometimes in front of life... then you can have your believes with you always, knowing you are not a slave of it, but choosed to have them. If you cant drop them down ever.. then who will liberate you?

You never had problems putting down that ring, just problems admitting it could be that easy.. Razz
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Dating Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: