Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

is it okay to sleep with your best friend?
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Friendship
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nluvwmybestfrnd

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:05 am    Post subject: is it okay to sleep with your best friend? Reply with quote

NEW: Summarized version....(not so short is it! ha ha I did cut a lot out though sorry about it being so long i guess i get carried away)

[b:35a650e2c7]....sleep as in sleep in the same bed cuddling. to him this is fine but it seems a little odd when he swears he doesn't have feelings for me.[/b:35a650e2c7]

our friendship started out as partners at work a few years ago.

he would constantly ask me to go out with him on the weekends and I turned him down but after a couple months he grew on me and i realized that maybe i should give him a chance cause he just wouldn't give up but we ended up becomming best friends because of me...i would run away from him???
. . . . .

we became closer and closer and would get butterflies when we were around eachother. we saw eachother everyday for a couple of years. we are the strongest friends i know of alive on this planet. we genuinely love eachother with all our hearts. we would tell eachother that we loved eachother every day. he would hold my hand when we were out walking, we would go out to dinner alone a lot and he'd invite me over to watch movies and we would just sit there and not touch eachother at all.

everyone in our lifes belive that we are eachothers soulmates. for awhile there was a lot of pressure for us to get together. but we worked together so for us it was really akward.

[b:35a650e2c7]when we drink we get very flirty and find ourselfs milimeters away from actually losing it all together and just making out. he would actually pull me into him and hold his face right up to mine and we'd just lock eyes and i would freak out and turn my head and pretend that it didn't really just happen....i was scared of him. scared of him hurting me.[/b:35a650e2c7]

some nights i was looser than others and we would hold hands and hug and kiss little kisses. but everytime we got close to actually hooking up or in an akward position were we were feeling the urge to just jump eachother...i would run...literally run out the door at 2 am and leave him hangin. (we have a LOT of history)

[b:35a650e2c7]after a year and a half I decided to tell him that i loved him. so i did and he told me that he didn't understand why i would ever think that he liked me??? he said that it was a friendship and that was all. [/b:35a650e2c7]

i had every reason in the world to think differently and i have tons of people to back me up on that. i could name 1000 reasons and moments and times that we had had that would make me think so.

so I stopped hanging out with him for a couple months but we started hanging out again.

it seemed like things just kept getting more and more intense with us AFTER we finally had the talk and the truth came out.

He walks around in his boxers in front of me in the morning when he wakes up. he pees with the door open now. he breaks down and tells me how much he loves me when hes drinking. he turns off all the lights and puts on candles every time i come over. he has come over and cooked fancy dinners for my son. he is a very good looking guy and highly successful and soo much fun to be around i mean he could honestly have majority of the single women in our state but he has always preferred to just hang out with me over any other woman. still does.

one night he was all over me and then he said...i hope you are not getting the wrong impression. i am just having fun thats all.

i got really upset and didn't let him touch me for the rest of the night. i made it clear that he couldn't do that if he didn't like me. i had to. after the party we went to eat and i was wearing a skirt and he kept looking at me like he was in love with me and put his hand under the table on my bare knee and he started to feel up and then he took it away and got all embarrased...i just pretended that nothing happened but i will never forget that moment.

beyond all of this...we are best friends. we enjoy eachothers company soooo much. too much. so much we are with eachother all the time.

some people are telling me that i have to let him go so i can meet someone else. but its just not that easy for me. i wish it was. my love for him has grown and spread to every continent. i can't let him go.

so......

last night we were at a party he grabbed my hand and he pulled me down onto the couch with him and we cuddled and wraped ourselfs around eachother and i was so comfertable and at peace i instantly fell alseep. we woke up this morning still in the exact same position all wrapped around eachother for hours.

i am in shock right now that is why i am writing this.

what the heck just happened??? what does he really want from me?
why does my best friend want to sleep with me when he knows that i have feelings for him??? why are we so comfortable with eachother that we can do that? is there more there then what he has told me in the past? is it ever going to happen? what does it mean that we did not kiss? what is going to happen next time? How come even after knowing that i love him he still tempts me and persues me and wants nothing but me? but the real question is..............does he really love me?

losing him is not an option. we have a bond for life as best friends. i will never ever replace him. we plan on growing old together. we talk about it all the time.

Last edited by nluvwmybestfrnd on Wed Feb 28, 2007 1:55 am; edited 5 times in total
Brandon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 2:13 pm    Post subject: Re: is it okay to sleep with your best friend? Reply with quote

[quote:09731967e3="nluvwmybestfrnd"]not sleep as in sex....sleep as in sleep in the same bed cuddling. to him this is fine but it seems a little odd when he swears he doesn't have feelings for me.

So here is the whole situation you guys will like this one...everyone does...

I'm 27 he's 29. our friendship started out as partners at work 2.5 years ago. The first second i saw him for the first time there was an explosion of chemistry there. it was actually in my interview. both of us locked eyes quite a few times and just got lost and it felt like the whole world around us just disappeared. i had a very intense feeling all through out my body and i coulnd't help it and it seemed like he was feeling the same thing i was.

I got the job of course. (out of 500 people) the first few days I did kinda like him but i of course didn't know him at all so i had to get to know him first. he quickly started hitting on me and joking around all the time about us being together. i listened to other people talk about him and i watched him as he seemed to be a real ladies man and not looking for a relationship at all. In fact he had just got out of one. it just was not for me at all. He would date women just a couple times and then something would go bad. it really turned me off and i automatically decided that he was not right for me and that i'd never be able to put up with him. so i tucked all those feelings away and i was trying to get back together with my ex but it was a mess and wasn't right.

The whole time he was trying to get me not to get back together with my ex. he hated him. he would constantly ask me to go out with him on the weekends and I turned him down a lot but after a couple months i decided to just start saying yes and seeing what would happen. we became pretty good friends it was at this time when he asked me what i like about guys and such and i told him that i had been friends with most of the guys that i had been with in the past and that i prefer it that way...and he said ohhhhh i get it now!....then he said....can i be your BEST friend????

i laughed and said sure, and we have been best friends ever since.

. . . . .

we became closer and closer and would get butterflies when we were around eachother. we saw eachother everyday for a couple of years. we are the strongest friends i know of alive on this planet. we genuinely love eachother with all our hearts. we would tell eachother that we loved eachother every day...but when i said it i really meant it. he would hold my hand when we were out walking, we would go out to dinner alone a lot and he'd invite me over to watch movies and we would just sit there and not touch eachother at all. Everytime we would say goodbye at first it was very akward because it felt like we wanted to kiss but we couldn't. Beyond everything we are best friends plus co-workers...parters in fact. it was a really big deal for us to actually get together. there was a lot of pressure. everyone in our lifes belives that we are eachothers soulmates. we both were constantly told that on a daily basis by everyone. we take care of eachother and we have a better relationship than most married people i know. most people even call us a married couple but in all reality all we really are is best friends. everything between us has been intense from day 1. but at the same time he has gotten to know me better than anyone in my entire life. he cares about me more than anyone. he thinks of me 100% of the time and includes me in on everything and vise versa.

but at the same time during all of this when we would get drunk we would get very flirty and find ourselfs milimeters away from actually losing it all together and just making out. it happened i'd say 10 times over the span of a year? he would actually pull me into him and hold his face right up to mine and we'd just lock eyes and i would freak out and turn my head and pretend that it didn't really just happen.

at one point i decided that i was just going to let it happen. i was going to stop turning my head or ducking and just let him have it and see if that was what he really really wanted...so thats when he added kissing me into our friendship. never anything over board just quick little kisses on my lips, cheeks, forehead, and neck.

people then started to believe that we had a deep relationship and just wouldn't come out about it. they all thought we were hiding something from them. but in all reality it never left PG-13.

I had always felt like if he really wanted it he would just take my breath away and kiss me and tell me that i am the one and that i have been all along. i started to long for the day. i would get really gitty every night i'd see him thinking that every night was going to be it. but everytime we got close to actually hooking up or in an akward position were we were feeling the urge to just jump eachother...i would run...literally run out the door at 2 am and leave him hangin.

(i am a single mother. and i am very hesitant and prude when it comes to men now. i have been hurt before but at the same time was still being played by my ex. plus he had always scared me because of what i had seen from him with other girls and i was always soooooo scared to be one of those girls to him) i was 50/50 about him for a LONG time. it drove me nuts but i never felt the time to even tell him that i really did have feelings for him.

i dated other guys and he would do the same and they would never ever last and for the most part it has been me and him all along. we get jealous about when eachother are with other people. we don't bring dates around eachother. one night at a club he fought a guy over me.

it had got to the point where it was like we were in a relationship everything, except for anything intimate.

i knew deep down that i really really loved him. i started to feel like he was the one. i thought the only reason we didn't have sex was because we worked together and we didn't want to go sour if it didn't work out. we couldn't risk our jobs. it would be a big deal for us to actually be together.

if you watch the tv show the Office you can very very very much see me and him in Pam and Jim. so much it is scary.

one night when we went out he thought it would be funny to pretend that we were fiances. he told everyone that night that we were getting married and that we were in love and he was just all over me and it felt sooo real and nice. it really made me realize that that was what i had wanted and i couldn't wait any longer to have it.

so i finally came out to him about 4 months ago while he was on a trip. instead of just making a move i decided to tell him and so i did and he told me that he didn't understand why i would ever think that he liked me??? he said that it was a friendship and that was all.

i had every reason in the world to think differently and i have tons of people to back me up on that. i could name 1000 reasons and moments and times that we had had that would make me think so.

it hit me really hard. he had used me. he was my best friend and i loved him more than anyone in the world and never wanted to lose him or have him out of my life. we have been forced to be okay with the fact that i have feelings for him.

so when he came back from his trip i told him i couldn't see him anymore outside work. so that i could get over him.

we stopped hanging out for a few months so much but he would still call me every weekend to do things with him and i would tell him no. it became harder and harder to resist hanging out with him because i missed him so bad and i still had to see him everyday at work. but eventually we started hanging out again every weekend and it seemed like things just kept getting more and more intense with us AFTER we finally had the talk and the truth came out.

we started getting closer and closer and things kept happening just the way they did before i had told him about my feelings. one night we were up late watching movies and he was eating peanut butter off his finger and he put some on his finger and he held it in front of my mouth to lick it off and i did. just weird things like that that friends don't just do??? holding hands. going on dates. telling eachother that we love eachother. and he started to get really close to my son. it seemed like he was really trying.

He walks around in his boxers in front of me in the morning when he wakes up. he pees with the door open now. he breaks down and tells me how much he loves me when hes drinking. he turns off all the lights and puts on candles every time i come over. he has come over and cooked fancy dinners for my son and I with wine and the whole chebang. he is a very good looking guy and highly successful and soo much fun to be around i mean he could honestly have majority of the single women in our state but he has always preferred to just hang out with me over any other woman. still does.

halloween 06 he was all over me that night just having fun and then he said...i hope you are not getting the wrong impression. i am just having fun thats all.

i got really upset and didn't let him touch me for the rest of the night. i made it clear that he couldn't do that if he didn't like me. i had to. after the party we went to this diner and i was wearing a skirt and he kept looking at me like he was in love with me and put his hand under the table on my bare knee and he started to feel up and then he took it away and got all embarrased...i just pretended that nothing happened but i will never forget that moment.

it seems like every time we go out together he does something to make me think that he wants it!?!?!?!???? but he will never admit it or take it all the way.

I decided to make a change recently at the begining of this year and i finally took the step and left our job. not to get away from him but to just have a change. see what would happen between us.

the day after i put in my 2 weeks he called in sick and didn't come in. he was really depressed it hit him pretty hard.

it hit everyone hard. everyone in our life all thinks that we are soulmates. we were the glue that kept our company together. everyone has been waiting in anticipation for the day that we would finally come out and decide to be a couple.

on my last day of work he put his arm around me and he said you know....now that we arn't working together anymore......and he looked me straight in the eye and he raised his eyebrows at me with excitement.

2 days after i was gone....he quit too.

so we don't work together anymore. we got seperate jobs. it has only been 3 weeks and we have missed eachother sooooo much. we tell eachother all the time. we talk as much as we can but only have gotten to see eachother about once or twice a week. which is a huge difference than every single day for 2 years.

last weekend we went to a concert and dinner he was flirting with me the entire night the whole night we were both soooo happy and gitty to just be around eachother again. but nothing happened, i passed out on his couch as soon as we got back to his place.

then 2 days later he called and told me that his new job has an open position...and i fit the skill set to a T. And it's for a very high level company, it is a dream of both of ours to work at a company like this and i am not liking my new job so I am going to interview with his company and we will once again be working together if i get the job! (I don't have an interview set up yet)

he was on a business trip in boston the last week and every night he would go back to his hotel room and we would stay up late talking telling eachother how much we miss eachother.

a couple people are telling me that i have to let him go so i can meet someone else. but its just not that easy for me. i wish it was. my love for him has grown and spread to every continent. i can't let him go. no freaking way. he means the world to me and if it means that i am still going to be single but i get to be around him then that is worth it to me.

at this point in time...i love him more than anything in the entire world. not working together has changed a lot. Just being away from eachother for a few weeks i think has taught us a lot.

i got to see him again last night. we were at our friends birthday party. after everyone left we were the last ones standing and he begged me to stay. i said no i have to go...(its hard for me because i do have so many feelings for him and when he's flirty with me like that it makes it that much harder). but he grabbed my hand and he pulled me down onto the couch with him and we cuddled and wraped ourselfs around eachother and i was so comfertable and at peace i instantly fell alseep. we woke up this morning still in the exact same position all wrapped around eachother and we both pretended to be sleeping and we just held eachother for hours. i got up to go to the bathroom and when i came back to him i couldn't help but immediatly jump back into position with him and he was happy to too. i didn't want to wake up i didn't want the moment to end and we watched tv just cuddling all morning?

we finally got up and went out to breakfast and the whole time he was in the best mood and i was just soooooooo quiet, but really really really happy at the same time. i think i was in shock. okay i am in shock right now that is why i am writing this.

what the heck just happened??? what does he really want from me?
why does my best friend want to sleep with me when he knows that i have feelings for him??? why are we so comfortable with eachother that we can do that? is there more there then what he has told me in the past? is it ever going to happen? what does it mean that we did not kiss? what is going to happen next time? How come even after knowing that i love him he still tempts me and persues me and wants nothing but me? but the real question is..............does he really love me?

i am helpless at this point. my heart tells me to go to him. i can't help it. i have tried so hard not to feel this way and i really have no control over it. it has gone on so long that i am numb to it all now and just love every second i have with him so i let him do this to me. and at the same time i don't want to end anything or necessarly speed anything up or make anything happen either. just curious as to what he really wants, but i don't want to ever ask him again how he's feeling because i feel like we have already gone there and it was a no. but if he really means no then why does he constantly flirt with me and turn me on on purpose, and ask me to spend the night with him, etc.

losing him is not an option. we have a bond for life as best friends. i will never ever replace him. we plan on growing old together. we talk about it all the time.

i have not cut out the possibility of meeting someone else and i don't think he has either...we just constantly make excueses on why we don't like the other people we are with. i feel like maybe he is waiting for something to happen...something that i need to do in order for him to go through with this. but at the same time it seems like 2 years is way too long and i am going to lose him if nothing happens soon.[/quote:09731967e3]

Well, I think he does care for you. I think he is Confused about things. You did make it clear to him, at first, that you just want to be friends, so the guy is trying to respect your wishes. I think so because of the part where he said.. I hope you're not getting the wrong impression. You see, he doesn't want you to think bad of him, so the guy doesn't know what is the right thing to do. Sit that guy down, love, and tell him just how you would like things to be.The guy might be handsome, but he can't read your mind.
You two need to have a good heart to heart talk and the sooner the better. Good luck !
Ocean

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I cat believe you could write sooooooooo lonnnnng post repeating the same thing... have pity on us!!! so you 2 met likes each other a lot and more and more but are both crazy and cant do a thing about it. Thats all.
For 2 persons seeing each other everyday and weekends for so long must take one pretty hard shell to avoid talking about the subject...

when he put his hands under the table you should have look him in the eyes and ask, do you want us to do it yes or no?
when you are so close and sleeping togehter always, and have known each others for so long it shouldnt be aproblem.. i think you both have the same mental illness, must be call dont talk about it cause thats the most important thing for us 2 and the alone thing i want to talk about and therrfor i wont!! Cant you see that you both have been living in selfdenial completely?
You are dead scared of commitment and so is he and you are both dead scare of being hurt and thats why you dont try and why he dropp girls before they can even drop him.
You are just full of fears both of you, so go talk about it 4hours every evening for a week until the subject is exorcised or get an appoinment to the psychotherapeute... you got a stone to be removed, both of you..
nluvwmybestfrnd

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes at first i wanted to be just friends and i think he was into more. i turned him down over and over for awhile but then he started really growing on me but i was only 50/50 at the time. I didn't actually tell him anything until i felt it all the way which was after a year and a half. I told him that I loved him and was interested in more than friends and he said that it wasn't anything more than friends that he never even wanted more? I told him that he was leading me on and he says he can't help flirting with me, he does it and he doesn't realize it when he is doing it.

I guess on Halloween when he was all over me he did actually realize what he was doing and that was why he said "I hope you are not getting the wrong impression"...he knows now that I want to be with him. And he completely plays it up and does things to keep it that way.

now that we slept together Saturday night i feel like there is a lot more there then what he says. I do believe that he has feelings for me or he wouldn't be this way with me. But if he does have feelings then why aren't we together? And I'm scared to death of having the conversation with him AGAIN saying that I want more because I am scared he will tell me to just get over it and that this is all it will ever be. I almost feel like if I just keep letting this stuff happen without saying anything that things will eventually fall into place and he will realize how much he really does love me.

i don't know what his problem is but i do know that i love him and i can't just erase it and make it go away and he will always be my best friends beyond any feelings that we have for each other.
nluvwmybestfrnd

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ha ha ocean i just read your reply....you did hit it on the nail.
Brandon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote:075abc8b4e="nluvwmybestfrnd"]ha ha ocean i just read your reply....you did hit it on the nail.[/quote:075abc8b4e]

Ocean will tell ya how it is. She has also told me where I can go a few times too.. Shocked Crying or Very sad .. but, hey, what are friends for? Laughing Wink
~Angel~

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ocean makes a good point, he could be afraid of commitment. Then again, he could just want his cake & eat it too.

I personally think it's wrong of him to know how you feel about him, but still flirt w/you, now become intimate w/you. I think he could be using you. I don't know either of you, but from what I read it seems that way to me.
nluvwmybestfrnd

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

so yeah went to lunch and thought a lot about what Ocean said and I know it is the case, i know we are both afraid of commitment. but i would be completely willing to commit 100% if he would just come out and admit that he has feelings for me but he won't. if i just knew that he was certain it is me that he wants but i think he is still confused about it too.

Rolling Eyes

i constantly feel like i'm not what he wants that he just keeps me around to see if he can find what he is really looking for but in the end i think that it is me that he wants and he maybe just doesn't know it yet or is having problems admitting it because everyone has always called him out on it and he denies.

but i do have to say that when we first met he told my best girl friend that he was going to marry me someday and i just didn't know it yet. but that was long before he knew that i had feelings for him and maybe i waited too long to come out and he changed his mind but if he doesn't have feelings for me then he shouldn't sleep with me and treat me like i'm his girlfriend two years later?

he drives me nuts. (in a good way)
Brandon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote:6d4f667f07="~Angel~"]Ocean makes a good point, he could be afraid of commitment. Then again, he could just want his cake & eat it too.

I personally think it's wrong of him to know how you feel about him, but still flirt w/you, now become intimate w/you. I think he could be using you. I don't know either of you, but from what I read it seems that way to me.[/quote:6d4f667f07]

I see your point there.
Brandon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote:dae6533727="nluvwmybestfrnd"]so yeah went to lunch and thought a lot about what Ocean said and I know it is the case, i know we are both afraid of commitment. but i would be completely willing to commit 100% if he would just come out and admit that he has feelings for me but he won't. if i just knew that he was certain it is me that he wants but i think he is still confused about it too.

Rolling Eyes

i constantly feel like i'm not what he wants that he just keeps me around to see if he can find what he is really looking for but in the end i think that it is me that he wants and he maybe just doesn't know it yet or is having problems admitting it because everyone has always called him out on it and he denies.

but i do have to say that when we first met he told my best girl friend that he was going to marry me someday and i just didn't know it yet. but that was long before he knew that i had feelings for him and maybe i waited too long to come out and he changed his mind but if he doesn't have feelings for me then he shouldn't sleep with me and treat me like i'm his girlfriend two years later?

he drives me nuts. (in a good way)[/quote:dae6533727] Yeah, and I think the guy gets off knowing he is getting to ya. Meaning like you said.. driving you nuts.
Ocean

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the real ting here is that you are drinving each others nuts..

you both want it to death but both are scared like you running out like the devil was after you at 2am...
each time he tried..
so.. that also affect ones.. and you also made each others even more crazy than you were to begin with.. thats alwasy like that if you stay with nutz for too long.. Laughing
the matter here is that e is not even aware of what he says and oes, because he is in selv denial, a little like brandon at times.. but anyway, tallk together about it more and dont be scared to seee him leave, he will always come back full force in a matter of days.. he is as nut about you as you are about him, you are just a kind of bread that take longer than 24 hours to get pump up.. rape him, thats the alone thing to do..
eat him alive, do extreeme things, get both scared, as much as you can tolerate and some more, kill the devil with the devil, beat the fears with what you fears the most.
After so long it aint words who are needed here but actions, do it, scream like hysterical, say it all, lock the door, throw the key and have him talok with you and said it all without exit door. Thats what i'll do to Brandon if..
You cant go on like that for ever, so cut to the chase too.
You are like pot and pan, so stop deluding one another, you looks like 2 who want to be happy but wont make it all the way for fear of happyness, of not deserving it, for past time bad experiences, and so on .. do the cleaning project, empty those dusty closets throw all those old clutters, and do it together, begin your life like before you had all those barriers inside you. You know eah other so well now to can do that together..
Make it a game, the one of saying the truth trick or.. soemthing..
All you fear both of you is inside your heads not real. reality is made for you but your fears color allthe landscape and prevent you from reaching your destination.. it was all made for both of you because you needed it and because only such a strong affection wil permit you both to can reach your destination without loosing the love of your life.
So now that you have gone so long, acknowledge it all, and refuse to deny it anymore, say it as it is. all the way until you and him are on the church walking to the alter..
dont stop before that. and do it together.
He has the exact same problem as you have, you just have to make him aware of that. it is simple. it is better for him to remain blind of that fact than acknowledging that all those years he ha been in bed with his most wished woman and wife and didnt purpose her yet.. that too can be a reason for not being willing to face hte truth..
for me, there is no doubt, you are htere to be together, and you wil go out of life the same way: TOGETHER.
DO WAHT YOU HAVE TO DO YOU HAVE ALL TO WIN NOTHING TO LOOSE.
If you loose love, you have nothing.
nluvwmybestfrnd

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brandon...so do you think that he is in self denial or do you think he is just not that into me?

To us girls we all go crazy over this because to us we would never sleep in bed with someone that we didn't have feelings for. we wouldn't waste 2 years on a guy that we didn't like or didn't feel right about. we wouldn't dare tell someone we loved them if we didn't really feel that way. but he makes it seem like he can't help it and he doesn't see what he is doing wrong while all my girlfriends are actually hitting him over the head with pots and pans.
Brandon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote:071f1d3ff2="nluvwmybestfrnd"]Brandon...so do you think that he is in self denial or do you think he is just not that into me?

To us girls we all go crazy over this because to us we would never sleep in bed with someone that we didn't have feelings for. we wouldn't waste 2 years on a guy that we didn't like or didn't feel right about. we wouldn't dare tell someone we loved them if we didn't really feel that way. but he makes it seem like he can't help it and he doesn't see what he is doing wrong while all my girlfriends are actually hitting him over the head with pots and pans.[/quote:071f1d3ff2]

Hard to say, because I am not around the guy. I have slept with two people and never did anything. I was younger then, but I was at a club and had drank mine and wanted to taste what my date was having. Big mistake. Drunk and sick. She took me to her place, put me in her bed. I woke up holding her in my arms. Also, when a little younger then this.. I was over at a friends house watching movies and fell asleep. I thought, at first, she was waking me up to go home. She woke me up to say..let's go to bed. Shocked I went in there with her, she took of my shirt and started to take of my pants too. I said ..no. I just want to go to sleep. She was a friend, so I can see how this can happen. She said please told me, so I did.
nluvwmybestfrnd

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wouldn't normally make it that big of a deal but it just seems like this is a weird case because we are best friends and he knows that i'm in love with him so i don't understand why he does this. it was his idea, i didn't want to spend the night with him i didn't want to sleep with him or cuddle with him he pulled ME down and initiated everything and in the morning it didn't stop either and it felt so nice that i just let it happen and enjoyed it.

i think i get all excited over nothing. i need to stop that.
nluvwmybestfrnd

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

and i guess i have to admit that i have slept in the same bed with a couple of guys when i was younger too and didn't do anything but they meant nothing to me we didn't have years of history they were just friends and neither of us were in love with each other.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Friendship All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: