Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Does everyone really deserves 2nd chances??

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love Advice
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Should i give him another chance or not?
Yes.. everybody deserves 2nd chance
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No.. u deserve someone better 10000 times than him
100%
 100%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 3

amethystgurl

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 9:12 am    Post subject: Does everyone really deserves 2nd chances?? Reply with quote

Well i fall inlove with someone over the internet.This is a Long distance Relationship.He'z 1000 miles far away from my place since i live in a country which is very far from his country.I know him 3years allready and 2years on and off relationship.I thought the last tym we separate is really the end of our love story.But then after 9months no communication i dont know what happen coz its really unexpected situation.Me and him dont even planned this but again were again fall in love to each other.Well maybe God give us way because he knowz we separate that we still love each other.So now here we goes again.

He Totally change!This time i can say i can really feel him even though he'z far away from me.He do such things that he doesnt do to me on our past.He really change and thatz why i love him so much.Cant even wait to see him to touch him and to feel him.Im so excited for that day.We celebrate our first monthsary by fone.He calls me that morning just to say happy monthsary hundred times.He even text me repeating what he say on the fone.Having this feeling that i finally found someone who will love me seriously.Im so Happy, Happy to the point that i told myself that if this man comes and take me.I will never hesitate to come and to live with him.My day is not complete without him. But then something happened that is really terrible.
Were already 2years in this On and off relationship and He dont even tell me the truth.He lied about his pictures.Everything he shown since start are all FAKE Pictures! I am so speechless..The next day he sent me his real pictures.Who turns into opposite person of those fake pictures.I dont know what to react because absolutely im totally shocked and get dissapointed.I am seriously broken hearted and i think my love for him turns out of love.Since this is a Long Distance Relationship so we must work on TRUST.But what he did is really stupid thing.He Lied! Askin myself does this really person Loves me.coz i Honestly believe that if u love someone you will never ever do such thing that will hurt him or her.He was saying itz just a picture but everything, his feelings for me is TRUE. I am really dissapointed because for me itz not just a picture its a matter of trust.How can i trust him again knowing he lie to me that long.Now my mind is so terrific disaster,My heart is in pain,my eyes wants to cry and im really not fine.I decided for us to be "friends".Well i guess other people would say i better dump him and forget him.
But seriously i cant because i have to accept the fact that i love him before.Itz been 2weeks but still my mind is not good.I cant get through with him. My mind sayz he'z not the ryt guy for me and he will just hurt me again just how i get hurt when he lied to me about that thing and half of me says everybody deserves 2nd chances, the picture is just a thing so the most important is the feelings.I've been thinking very hard for this.Everyday i always think of this.My mind is really in pain because i dont know what to do.I love him for reals but i have this feeling that i fall in love with a stranger.They say if u really love someone you will learn to accept everything.but now I'm scared and I really dont know what to do and i want to think hard first.If i will be giving him another chance or not.
Another mornin we chat and he sayz he thinks he wanna let go of me coz he believe its the right thing to do after what he did to me that he became so unfair after everything.And he says thats the better thing he should do and now he need to move on coz its hard for him to accept that i decided us to be just friends.Tellin me he want to get over me so bad and that he'z not dreamin of me anymore so for him its a great start to forget me.I am surprised.So after we talk that time.I send him an email tellin him that if he respond on my email that means he still love me but if he dont that only means one thing.That he'z not inlove with me anymore.He didn't respond anything.Well I guess itz a SIGN. Knowing this made myself decided to end this relationship.To forget about the [b:5677c302e0]chances[/b:5677c302e0] i was thinkin.That we better forget ourselves if he really wants to get over me, well i will do the same.I send him an email about this saying Gudbye and stuff. The nextday he replied trying to explain everything and how much he loves me, that he still cares for me, that he dont need to pretend coz whatever he do he still missin everything bout us.Tellin me that whenever i need a friend or someone who will listen to me he'z just there tho' i dont need him.Up to now i dont know whats the best thing to do for us.
I join other forums and some says there that [quote:5677c302e0]"You weren't in love with him but rather a 'fantasy'. He lied to you. He gave you what he thought you would like....not the real him. He wasn't willing to risk showing you the real him.....that's not love."[/quote:5677c302e0]
I want to object because i didnt fantasized his pictures.Because way back from the start.I was inlove with someone else when he came to my life and just fall in love with him because he'z the person i always talk to those tym im cryin so definitely i didnt love him just because i saw from his photo that he'z nice and cute or whatever.

Right now im seeking for a LOVE ADVICE. My mind is so tired and needing a peace of mind.If i would be giving him another chance or not...?
scorpio
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm... well, I still don't agree with his doing; using a fake picture for the whole of this 2 years... That's way too insincere... But other than the picture, how things between the both of you, you know it best...

To be sharing anyway (in a practical way)..., whatever things are... still, for this relationship to move on... the both of you will have to be physically seeing one another, making physical plans for the future... Well, I am sorry but that's just my thoughts...
amethystgurl

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote:1ae6d8df33="scorpio"]Hmmm... well, I still don't agree with his doing; using a fake picture for the whole of this 2 years... That's way too insincere... But other than the picture, how things between the both of you, you know it best...

To be sharing anyway (in a practical way)..., whatever things are... still, for this relationship to move on... the both of you will have to be physically seeing one another, making physical plans for the future... Well, I am sorry but that's just my thoughts...[/quote:1ae6d8df33]

Actually I was thinkin for meeting him personally before i given him another chance.. Thats actually my condition... Well i guess im not forcing him to do so.But if he wants another chance we better see for reals first.. DO u think thats the greatest decision i can do or Im just wasting a time for this person?
scorpio
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, if he like you... he should be more than pleased to be able to meet up with you, to see you in person...

To be meeting up and physically going out with one another would be very different compare to just communication over the net and phone... And I guess this would mean a possible new start for things...?

In anyway, as you mentioned this is afterall a LDR. So just to be pratical here..., we do have to think far... to consider how far this relationship would go...

And well, if you guys are going to meet up... Remember, it would be a just new start here... so, don't just rush into things... We shall just see how things will go? Wink
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love Advice All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: