Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

i dont get it

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Ask Him
View previous topic :: View next topic  
melenhead

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 1:25 pm    Post subject: i dont get it Reply with quote

i dont understand the things that go through a guys mind. my bf was "tired and grouchy" and flipped out on me when i said something JOKINGLY... and then i saw him when he was working the next day... and he does nothing but give me dirty looks, so i went up to him and asked why. then he started being mean again. i dont understand what makes a think that its ok to call a girl names and scream at her...and he never apologizes, does he really not care that much? Crying or Very sad
Brandon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 2:57 pm    Post subject: Re: i dont get it Reply with quote

[quote:cee84d29c0="melenhead"]i dont understand the things that go through a guys mind. my bf was "tired and grouchy" and flipped out on me when i said something JOKINGLY... and then i saw him when he was working the next day... and he does nothing but give me dirty looks, so i went up to him and asked why. then he started being mean again. i dont understand what makes a think that its ok to call a girl names and scream at her...and he never apologizes, does he really not care that much? Crying or Very sad[/quote:cee84d29c0]

Don't worry too much about it. His Aunt Flow must have paid him a visit too. Laughing Wink
melenhead

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah well now, we arent even seeing each other today and all he has to say to ME is "i cant believe you". he doesnt understand what he does effects me, and how much it does. so sick of life in general
Brandon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote:6dc1e177f5="melenhead"]yeah well now, we arent even seeing each other today and all he has to say to ME is "i cant believe you". he doesnt understand what he does effects me, and how much it does. so sick of life in general[/quote:6dc1e177f5]

Aw, he isn't worth it. Life is good, and you do have us to talk to, so stay Cool .. HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY ! Very Happy
melenhead

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks, you too!!
Brandon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you. I did. Very Happy
Brandon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I mean..I'm Cool Shocked Embarassed Wink
Brandon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you laughing yet, or am I wasting my time? Laughing
melenhead

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 3:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hahahahaha no i'm deffinately laughing, hahaha
Brandon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's good ! I got worried. Shocked Laughing
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Ask Him All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: