Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

i have no idea what to do...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Ask Him
View previous topic :: View next topic  
melenhead

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 4:46 pm    Post subject: i have no idea what to do... Reply with quote

so me and my boyfriend have currently been dating for 2 and a half years, and we got into an arguement the other day and ahvent talked for 5 days...

he's a flirty guy and a bunch of girls he worked with asked him for his number and AIM screenname... he gave it to them and that was cool and whatever. well he tells me this girl April isnt even his friend and how shes not on his buddylist and they dont talk. well i spent the night at his apartment and when we woke up she had sent him an IM saying "feel better fockkker i mean BUDDYYY", and so i thought that was a little weird, so i looked into his cell phone (which i shouldn't have done, i understand its an invasion of privacy) but he has a text message saying "i love you" and it said it was form 'andy'... now, he told me before that 'andy' was his moms boyfriend... so I knew this was weird, and even weirder was the fact that the area code, wasnt the area code that his mom's boyfriend lives in... so i called and guess who... April. So i said somehting to him and we havent talked for 5 days. it absolutely sucks, and he never apologizes, and this isnt the first event liek this, but last time it was a different girl. If he has nothing to hide, then why lie? and why hasnt he called me or talked ot me in 5 days? its rediculous, no other girl in this world would dela with what he puts me through, but when we're good, hes the nicest guy i've ever met, hes sweet and he makes me laugh till im on the floor crying, but when its bad, he just doesnt want to talk to me. ive even talked to his mom who says that since he was little he hasnt owned up to his actions and that, thats what hes doing now.

i have no idea what to do anymore... Sad he knows it bugs me and i get upset when we go this long without talking and he ignores me, its like he likes to see me in pain....
Brandon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The reason he hasn't talked to you in 5 days, is that, he got busted. Hard to talk to you or face you, when you got him on doing something wrong. Sorry, but what a jerk !
sadandconfused07

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have been in a situation like this before.I have dated alot of guys like that and they would always lie to me...talking about some she ain't even my friend or I don't talk to her and then come to find out they was and they was more than friends and they wouldn't talk to me for days then they would come back around talking about they was sorry and things like that...then turn around and do the same thing again.The best thing you can do in this situation is let him no your not putting up with it and/or leave because if hes done it more than once he will probably keep doing it...especially if he thinks he can get away with it. Smile
Brandon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some men are just too stupid to learn their lesson... on how to treat a woman. I learned my lesson before I got started. Am I telling the truth?
Hmm.. Rolling Eyes Yeah.
melenhead

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah... well he fially messaged me, and said he wnated a beak and basically didnt act like i cared... i went away for the weekend to see my cousin and didnt tell him till 15 minutes before i elft and he didnt even think i was serious... get abck today and he says he missed me and wanted to hang out, but i told him to go do his homework. thansk for the advice, im just not going to put up with it anymore, ive delt with it from other guys, not guna do it with him too. boys should learned to treat girls better Smile they like to yell... i guess they think it gives them power?
Brandon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote:3de37c96f1="melenhead"]yeah... well he fially messaged me, and said he wnated a beak and basically didnt act like i cared... i went away for the weekend to see my cousin and didnt tell him till 15 minutes before i elft and he didnt even think i was serious... get abck today and he says he missed me and wanted to hang out, but i told him to go do his homework. thansk for the advice, im just not going to put up with it anymore, ive delt with it from other guys, not guna do it with him too. boys should learned to treat girls better Smile they like to yell... i guess they think it gives them power?[/quote:3de37c96f1]

Good for you.. I'm proud of you. Very Happy I would have loved to have seen his face when you told him to go do his homework. Laughing You should have made him write a paper on What A Woman Wants From A Guy, Or How To Treat A Woman. . would be better. That would teach him, huh? Wink
melenhead

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hahaha, yeah really. you shoulda heard his voice in the voicemail he left me when he realized i was honestly going 4 hours away to see my cousin and her bf this weekend. oh and the look like "why didnt she say it back" when he told me he missed me, haaa. thats what happens when boys are mean, girls can play it off like they dont care, even if they do, and it'll drive the guy nuts. his mom told me that if he doesnt call me for days, i should act like it doesnt bug me, bc it'll make him wonder why i'm not all upset and bothered by it. Very Happy
Brandon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Works all the time. Stay Cool about it all. Make him wonder whatz up ! Shocked Let him do a little thinking Confused for a change. Hey.. better him than you. Laughing Wink
melenhead

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes, exactly, haha. and hopefully he straightens up soon bc once im done with college, im also done with the games boys play Razz
Brandon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 2:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote:957d28c485="melenhead"]yes, exactly, haha. and hopefully he straightens up soon bc once im done with college, im also done with the games boys play Razz[/quote:957d28c485]

Good ! Now don't you feel better thinking this way? Just remember..don't let any man get the best of you. Good luck with college. Very Happy
melenhead

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 4:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

actually... it feels a LOT better when you think this way... and sadly his mom was the one who opened my eyes to it. and thank you, i cant wait till college is over though, hahaha
Brandon

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote:338083b495="melenhead"]actually... it feels a LOT better when you think this way... and sadly his mom was the one who opened my eyes to it. and thank you, i cant wait till college is over though, hahaha[/quote:338083b495]

Yeah, but think where you would be w/o college. Oh, and you're welcome ! Very Happy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Ask Him All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: