Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A Huge Mistake On My Part, Is There Any Coming Back?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Friendship
View previous topic :: View next topic  
A Real Guys Girl

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 7:30 pm    Post subject: A Huge Mistake On My Part, Is There Any Coming Back? Reply with quote

Hi everyone, new here!

I have a bit of a problem I was hoping to get some help with. I have a group of guy friends. We're pretty close, even though we live pretty far away from eachother. There's one friend in particular that I'm especially close to, but the problem is that he has a girlfriend. He's the real quiet type, and I was never sure how he felt about me. I recently spent the weekend in 'my boys' city, and we all went out as a group. I ended up drinking a whole lot and found myself back at my hotel room with 'him' When we woke up the next day, he acted as if nothing happened, we were still friends, we spent the day together. Before we did anything, I made sure I asked him if this was something he wanted to do, and he said yes. So the next day we spent together, and ended up hitting the bar that night. And...we went home together again. The next morning I had to leave, we said our very short goodbyes and I left. I got really attached to him, I like him very, very much.
The problem is, he's been very quiet since this has happened. I asked him if he regretted it, and he said yes..but not because of me. It seems very important to him to keep this under our hats, and not to tell the guys, but he just seems as if he really regrets it.
I like him, I like him alot and it's really hurting me knowing that he doesn't feel the same way. Do you think I should just drop it and continue with our friendship. or should I try and talk to him about it?

Thanks!
Brandon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To tell ya the truth.. I would let it be.
A Real Guys Girl

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you care to illiterate any? You're a guy, I'm guessing...I think your opinion is important here. Sure, Friday night we got a little drunk and maybe crossed a line, but from the way I figure things, if he either felt guilty about it because of his girlfriend, or because of the fact that we're friends...it wouldn't have happened again on Saturday. Even Saturday night, I remember me telling him I felt bad because he wasn't exactly single. He told me "I am single, I'm not married."

I don't know, I guess I'm trying to understand something I never will (The way a guy's mind works!) But instead of caring about my feelings, all he cares about is making a cover story to make sure the other guys don't find out. It's just hard to accept, I suppose.
A Real Guys Girl

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oops, I'm sorry Brandon. I was just going through posts and I see you may not be a guy after all..your name threw me off. I'm sorry!
Brandon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote:719ed50764="A Real Guys Girl"]Oops, I'm sorry Brandon. I was just going through posts and I see you may not be a guy after all..your name threw me off. I'm sorry![/quote:719ed50764]

I am a guy. You didn't like what I said, right? I'm sorry.
A Real Guys Girl

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Brandon,

Sorry for the confusion, for some reason, I thought I read that you were a girl. My bad..it's okay, it doesn't matter either way.

I did appreciate your response, I would just appreciate if you explained why you said to just leave it.

If you had a one night stand with a good friend, and you knew she had feelings for you beyond just friendship, but you just happened to be in a relationship and maybe felt a little guilty, what would you do?
Brandon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote:a1368b9858="A Real Guys Girl"]Hey Brandon,

Sorry for the confusion, for some reason, I thought I read that you were a girl. My bad..it's okay, it doesn't matter either way.

I did appreciate your response, I would just appreciate if you explained why you said to just leave it.

If you had a one night stand with a good friend, and you knew she had feelings for you beyond just friendship, but you just happened to be in a relationship and maybe felt a little guilty, what would you do?[/quote:a1368b9858]

What would I do? Run Laughing No, really, I don't know what I would do. I say no to a lot of girls that try to get me into bed. I try to not take a good friend to bed. I would have to have feelings for any woman (more than a friend) before I take them to bed. That's just me. Stupid or a nice guy?
A Real Guys Girl

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Run..that's nice Smile Nah, you're not stupid...just a guy who actually cares about other's feelings. You're a rare breed these days. From the way he's acting...I'm pretty much over it. It still hurts, but if he can't tell me how he feels, then screw him. I don't need to put up with it anymore!

Thanks!
Brandon

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote:bb52aa1b9d="A Real Guys Girl"]Run..that's nice Smile Nah, you're not stupid...just a guy who actually cares about other's feelings. You're a rare breed these days. From the way he's acting...I'm pretty much over it. It still hurts, but if he can't tell me how he feels, then screw him. I don't need to put up with it anymore!

Thanks![/quote:bb52aa1b9d]

Good for you and you're welcome. Oh, thanks for calling me a rare breed.. I'm proud to be. Very Happy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Friendship All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: