Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Can passion kill a relationship?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love Advice
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zallik

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 5:42 pm    Post subject: Can passion kill a relationship? Reply with quote

I've just met this girl and we've been dating for a little more than a month. We've bumped it up from just dating to an official boyfriend/girlfriend relationship, but it seems like we really don't have that much in common.

We have very little to talk about and so every time we get together it seems like we spend five minutes talking and then five hours passionately making out. As much as I love what we have, I don't want our relationship to burn out or for her to get bored with making out and subsequently bored with me. I've asked her to start some kind of hobby with me like dancing but she doesn't want to. She doesn't want me to take her on dates, she just wants to come over and make out...

What should I do? How do I connect with her on a more emotional level?
chivalrous incarnate

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You gotta set it right my friend, do something very romantic, take her to a very high class restaurant and afterwards to a midnight view of you city. (here in dallas texas, girl would fall down in love to a beautiful spot say on a building rofftop or the skyline) show her you mean something more than a kissing boyfriend, compromise like "ill give you what you want if you give me my wants" kind of thing...its looks like your girlfriend wants sex
Zallik

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 5:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That sounds like a plan. Unfortunately, I live in a Texas city south of Dallas with absolutely no views whatsoever... I'll have to improvise with a romantic walk through some park or something.
Broken Rainbow

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A relationship where there isn't alot in common with each other rarely works unless you develop new interests together or turn each other on to each others interests. Sounds like to me her interest is strickly making out.
There is defenatly nothing wrong with having alot of passion but you need an emotional connection too. You have it....she doesn't seem to. Hang out together around friends. if you can't drive it would be hard to find alot to do. If you can drive, take her out. If she still seems disinterested in anything else not involving making out, your not in the same place together. You want something totally different. But if your around friends maybe it'll take the focus off sexual play.
Bunnygurl_1800

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you need to tell her you would like to get to know her more on personal level, (you said you tried dancing but she refuse. Then try finding something she likes to do instead and make compremise to try one of her intrest and one of yours, let her know that for relationship to work wether its serious or not you need to communicate with each other to keep it healthy. communication skills are big in relationship so find way to express how you feel,, good luck
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love Advice All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: