Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Help me read a man's mind

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Friendship
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Just don't understand

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:01 pm    Post subject: Help me read a man's mind Reply with quote

I've written everybody. I'm getting tired of wondering about this guy. He's the type that trusts practically nobody. I've known him from work for 4 years and I liked him from the start. The last couple of years he calls me every night. Our conversations last sometimes 2 hours. People have told me he really cares about me. My boss even told me. The problem is that I guess I would like to hear it from him.

We talk about everything. He seems to really care about what I'm up to and how I'm feeling. We've both been hurt in out past but I talk more about mine than he does about his. He does tell me things about himself that I find fascinating, though. I can tell the way he talks about them that he's not too proud of parts of his past. I guess he knows now that he can truly trust me. I know I trust him.

My diemma is that I'm beginning to really care about him. I do not want to fool myself. Does a man call a girl every night because he just wants to be her friend? Is there a possibility that there could be more to this than mere friendship in the future? Does anyone have an idea? Can you read a man's mind because I'm having a really hard time.

Thanks so much to anyone that can help this girl out.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Friendship All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: