Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

THE DIRTY OLD MAN GETS ARRESTED!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Dating Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
alexis

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 10:01 am    Post subject: THE DIRTY OLD MAN GETS ARRESTED! Reply with quote

Some of you all wrote back, about the dirty old man that kept on bothering me at work. Saying the rude comments to me , and having his son come up to me and tell me he was sorry for how his father was treating me ...
If you read this forum , then here is what happened ........

Yesterday the old man once again came up to me , and told me that he could not stand it anymore , that I was playing hard to get , and that he had to have sex with me , and soon .
This was the last draw for me, and I went to my boss. She took him aside, and spoke to him about all the trouble he was causing, and that if he did not stop, his job would be void.
That must have pissed him off BIG TIME. Today when I came in, I noticed that he was not were he usually stands of the morning, smoking a cigarette. I thought this might of been my lucky day, and that the sorry **stared quit work. Not hardly though. As I walked around the corner to go to the bathroom , I heard another door shut , but didnít think much about it since there is always people going in and out of different doors . I went into the ladies bathroom, to wash my hands, and such. Out of the corner of my eye I saw the dirty old man enter the bathroom, and lock the bathroom door behind him. I screamed, and thankfully two ladies came to beating on the door, in less then 30 seconds. I guess he didnít know what to do, so he decided to go into the stall and lock the door, as I went for the main door to unlock it. By the time I made it out of the bathroom, security had done arrived, and the local police was called after I told them what had happened. He was arrested, and I pressed charges. When the local police showed up, they found his cell phone with 22 pictures of me on his phone, and messages to a person in NJ, telling him, that he had decided to peruse the rape, of myself. They also found 2 condoms on him, and, a pair of black gloves.
Im am so thankful that people heard my cries, or else I might have been raped, and maybe killed. Im still shaken up about the whole thing, but Im glad to know, that my nice side didnít overcome my tattletale side this time. Thank you to all of you that replied to my forum the first time. May God Bless You All.
bryant

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 10:03 am    Post subject: THE DIRTY OLD MAN GETS ARRESTED! Reply with quote

HOLY *censored*! Glad your ok! I have Goosebumps from reading this. OMG...

and yes I read the first post too...

Big hugs for you.
cayden

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 10:05 am    Post subject: THE DIRTY OLD MAN GETS ARRESTED! Reply with quote

Sounds like this guy will be getting whatís coming to him. Good job on reporting him. I know it wasn't easy to do at first, but now that you did, you feel so much better. Good job. Find good friends, all free at [url]www.vois.com[/url]
Broken Rainbow

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a horrible scary experience. Glad your ok. Hope he's in jail for a good amount of time!
Brandon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad that he didn't hurt you. Is this guy real old? If so, maybe he should have stoped working a long time ago. I thought old guys go into their second childhood, not turn into some kind of a nasty acting pervert.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Dating Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: