Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Now What

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love Advice
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pinkbubbles

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 6:15 am    Post subject: Now What Reply with quote

Ok replies to my last post 'Where do I stand with him' helped me to realize what I had to do regarding our 'relationship'.

I sat down with him and had a conversations about what he wants and I also laid everything I felt out there. He told me he wanted this to work...He said he thinks we can have something good. Good Right. Well then he went away for work for 2 weeks, we talked to one another almost everyday he was away. Now he's been home for 3 days and only one text message which was in response to the one I sent him!

I dont know what to do from here. I feel like I should just wait to see if he tries to get together before he goes back to work in a week, then I'll know if he meant what he said. But then I feel like thats childish and I should just call him up.

I'm confused and frustrated! Thanks for any opinions guys!
Brandon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 1:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Now What Reply with quote

[quote:d4bce5f2cf="Pinkbubbles"]Ok replies to my last post 'Where do I stand with him' helped me to realize what I had to do regarding our 'relationship'.

I sat down with him and had a conversations about what he wants and I also laid everything I felt out there. He told me he wanted this to work...He said he thinks we can have something good. Good Right. Well then he went away for work for 2 weeks, we talked to one another almost everyday he was away. Now he's been home for 3 days and only one text message which was in response to the one I sent him!

I dont know what to do from here. I feel like I should just wait to see if he tries to get together before he goes back to work in a week, then I'll know if he meant what he said. But then I feel like thats childish and I should just call him up.

I'm confused and frustrated! Thanks for any opinions guys![/quote:d4bce5f2cf]

I wouldn't be too pushy. Let him think you are not too worried about him.
scorpio
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, your thinking is right. He has to be initiative on his part too. Love is not just a one way traffic. Hmmm... let's see if he be initiating to meet up with you soon...

Looking forward to your good news... Wink
Pinkbubbles

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

3 days ago he sent me a text after his night out with the boys. We texted back and forth for a while, then he fell asleep on me. (Great seeing as how I was the one already asleep and who had class teh next morning). During our conversation he had asked me to call him the next day and wake him up cause he had some erands to run.

The next day when I called him he had already been up for a couple hours. So I was like ok well I was just checkin to make sure you were up. He continued the conversation, talking about lots of different stuff. But the he abruptly ended the conversation and was like I'll give you a call later or Give me a call later. I wasnt sure what he said so I wasnt about to call him up and look annoying if he said he would call.

At like 11 he hadnt called and neither had I so I sent him a text to see what he was up to. He said he was out with the boys again. A bunch of my girlfriends and I were going to see this band play last night but the place they were playing at was kind of a dive. I was hoping that upon me telling him he would be like well I'll meet you there...nope. Then he sends me a text at 2:20am saying that if we arent having fun where we are we should go to his place. I was at home ready to go to sleep by this point so I told him that and said thanks anyways!

I just dont get him...like I'm definiately his second choice right? The one he calls after hes had fun with the guys and done all he can do for the night without me!
Pinkbubbles

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep so he's gone back to work for another 2 weeks and we didnt see one another while he was home. We talked to each other on the phone like normal but we didnt see each other. I cant completely blame it on him cause I was really busy this whole week too and I just didnt want to be out late like him and his buddies. But I really hoped that he would make an effort to put aside sometime that he knew would work for me.
Brandon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote:720c058753="Pinkbubbles"]Yep so he's gone back to work for another 2 weeks and we didnt see one another while he was home. We talked to each other on the phone like normal but we didnt see each other. I cant completely blame it on him cause I was really busy this whole week too and I just didnt want to be out late like him and his buddies. But I really hoped that he would make an effort to put aside sometime that he knew would work for me.[/quote:720c058753]

Men have to be told sometimes. Tell him what you just told us. Good luck with everything !
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love Advice All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: