Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CONFUSED!? BROKE UP WITH EX BUT HE STILL WANTS "IT"

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Ask Him
View previous topic :: View next topic  

WHEN SOMEOME TELLS YOU THEY NEED SOME TIME/SOME SPACE TO THEMSELVES... WHAT DOES IT REALLY MEAN?
THAT THEY REALLY WANT TIME TO THEMSELVES TO THINK?
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
IS IT JUST WAY FOR THEM TO BREAK UP WITH YOU WITHOUT LOOKING LIKE THE BAD GUY?
66%
 66%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 6

~LOSTnLOVe~

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 12:10 am    Post subject: CONFUSED!? BROKE UP WITH EX BUT HE STILL WANTS "IT" Reply with quote

HI MAYBE SOMEONE CAN GIVE AN ANSWER TO THIS...

I CHEATED ON MY EX OF SEVEN YEARS FOR A SOME OTHER GUY THAT I THOUGHT CARED ABOUT ME BUT I WAS WRONG ABOUT THAT... SO I BROKE IT OFF WITH MY EX & TOLD HIM I JUST WANT TO BE HIS FRIEND... ME AND THE OTHER DUDE DIDNT WORK OUT & MY EX WAS STILL VERY MAD AT ME FOR CHEATING ON HIM BUT HE SAID HE STILL LOVES ME VERY MUCH AND WANTS TO GET BACK TOGETHER WITH ME BUT TO GIVE HIM SOME TIME TO BE BY HIMSELF BECAUSE HE DOESNT TRUST ME ANYMORE AND THAT HES AFRAID I MIGHT HURT AGAIN SO FOR ME TO GAIN HIS TRUST BACK IS TO JUST BE HIS FRIEND FOR NOW. I TOLD HIM I UNDERSTAND & I KNOW I SHOULDNT EXPECT THINGS TO BE THE SAME AFTER WHAT I DID AND SO BEING FRIENDS WAS BETTER THAN NOTHING... NOW WE'RE JUST FRIENDS AND IM NOT SEEING ANYONE BUT HES BEEN DATING A FEW GIRLS CUZ HE TOLD ME ABOUT THEM BUT IM NOT MAD ABOUT IT... LATELY HE BEEN COMING OVER TO HANG OUT WITH ME BUT EVERYTIME WHEN HE COMES OVER TO HANG OUT WITH ME ITS WHEN HE WANTS "IT" & I STILL LOVE HIM & WANTS TO GET BACK WITH HIM SO I WOULD GIVE "IT" TO HIM. I ASKED SO WHATS UP WITH US & WHY HE KEEPS COMING OVER WHEN HE NEEDS "IT" & LEAVE RIGHT AFTER & STILL SEEING OTHER GIRLS?? HE TOLD ME HE STILL NEED MORE TIME, THATS HES NOT READY TO GET BACK WITH ME YET. EVEN TILL NOW HE STILL COMES OVER JUST FOR SEX & I STILL LET HIM...... I KNOW I WAS WRONG FOR CHEATING ON HIM BUT SHOULD I STILL LET HIM? SHOULD I STILL WAIT FOR HIM TO TELL ME THAT HE WANTS TO GET BACK WITH ME? SHOULD I BELIEVE THAT HE ACTUALLY STILL WANTS TO GET BACK WITH ME? IS HE JUST USING ME FOR SEX UNTILL HE FINALLY FINDS SOMEONE??
Apple_tart

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Be careful, as a guy I believe he may be using you for sex until he really find someone. He may make use of your weakness and ask for "it"

Try to stop doing it until the day he accept you again.
scorpio
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well though you might had done him wrong in the past... but still he shouldn't be treating you in such a way. If he truly still love you, he should respect you.

How about not letting him with his way for once or so and see how he will actually react and that will he still look you up? I believe other than sex, there could be a better way of communication between the both?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Ask Him All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: