Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

On kissing... Seeking advice, serious responses only please

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love and Sex
View previous topic :: View next topic  
clueless_aussie

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:59 am    Post subject: On kissing... Seeking advice, serious responses only please Reply with quote

I've not long ago broken up with my first girlfriend ever. I'm doing alright but there were a few things that I got the distinct impression that I could do better with. One of those was kissing. She was also the first girl I have kissed. For the most part I just replicated and reciprocated what she was doing.

I am looking for descriptions of the best kiss you have received or can imagine receiving (please state which) down to how he moved his tongue and the setting.

Thanks for any responses.

Me in a word
clueless_aussie

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I completely realize that I'm not going to become a master kisser straight from reading about how girls like being kissed, but it'll give me something instead of being absolutely clueless.

Me in a word
Kimb79

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok I'm going to try to explain how my boyfiend and I kiss...it's amazing.

Bare with me i'm gonna do my best.

Ok, you have to be gentle. Soft and easy. Slowly move on, maybe slide your hand on her face or on her back...embrace her somehow. Move on and tilt your head slightly to the side. At first just little lip locks. Not like a peck you would give your mom, more passionate but not going for the kill yet.

Give a few delicate slow soft kisses like this. You can even linger in the kiss. While you guys are lipped locked stay there for just a second. It'll take her breath away.

Then as you increase the passion you can open your mouth more. Interlock the lips more. Then if you want to take it to the next level add a little bit of tongue but just a little. See how she responds if she oesn't do it back she's saying I'm not ready yet. But if she does she's giving you the go ahead. Add a little bit of tongue and progressively get to where you want to be.

There are several different kinds of kisser though. Some are fast, some are hard, and some are soft. I personally like soft so that's my advice for you.

Most important thing I can say to you. Relax and enjoy the embrace of the person. If the kiss sucks (sometimes it'll happen) just make a lil fluff joke out of it and kiss her again the way you had intended to. Hope this helps!
stp23

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try some gentle lip brushing with your lips against hers. There's a lot of little nerves in the lips. Learn to stimulate these as you caress her. Nature teaches best, so you'll just have to let nature have its way.
Coolchick

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

there's no perfect kiss but I try to copy what I see in the movies
clueless_aussie

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 6:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the help, I think I was probably rushing to tongue action too soon, not holding her neck/face (now i think about it i dont know where my hands were, possibly her back and side...)

Me in a word
confoosed

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love it when the guy holds my face and tilts my head by the chin but esp the face holding. It feels really nice when he rubs my back and waist!

As for the actual kissing part.....it's kind of hard to explain...start out slowly with pecks on the lips...around the mouth..on the nose...etc and go deeper and when you're comfortable use your tongue....but most importantly...be gentle!
JV1189

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MMM just don't use too much tongue till you get comfortable, and keep your confidence up buddy everybody has been clueless at some time. Everything will come with practice
clueless_aussie

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:57 am    Post subject: Old Post - Not so clueless now. Reply with quote

Y'know, like I said, this was when I was with my first girlfriend. My real problem was, while we were friends, there was no passion. Once you meet someone you can really enjoy mentally, emotionally and physically - it just happens. Everything just escalates. You are not looking for ways to get further, but more ways to keep from going too fast.

Thanks for all the advice way back when, but I was just being immature, in a relationship which wasn't destined to go very far. I wouldn't take it back though. It taught me a lot of things which have been incredibly useful for my relationships since, including my current relationship of 14 months. I have the ring. Its going great.

Once again, thanks for the wakeup call and the advice.

clueless_aussie.

Me in a word
clueless_aussie

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:58 am    Post subject: MODERATOR!!! Reply with quote

Please lock this thread.

Me in a word
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love and Sex All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: