Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I really need some good advice please?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Breaking Up
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HeartBroken88

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:31 pm    Post subject: I really need some good advice please? Reply with quote

Okay so my ex girlfriend and i broke up about two months ago, and of course, i'm not over it. I still miss her, i still love her and i really want to talk to her. But i dont for my own sanity. She really hurt me and it wasn't infidelity or anything but just throughout the relationship she didnt really appreciate me. I mean she was a sweetheart but whenever something happened that she didnt like, she went complete opposite and she was a real bi*ch. Since the break up she texts me about every other day saying, "hey" or "whats up" stuff like that and she calls me but i ignore her calls. What does this mean? If we broke up why does she still text me if she knows how hurt i am? She pretty much ditched me all alone and i had to cope with the pain by myself while she had her friends to hang with and go out. I'm just trying to understand why she still tries to contact me, and i've even told her i didn't wanna talk to her for a while or ever again. Help? I need some good advice
tonikessler

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heartbroken, breakups are never easy, especially during the holiday seasons. So let's look at a few of your options. You haven't changed your phone number yet, so maybe you don't want her to stop calling or texting completely. I know I wouldn't.
You are hurting right now, but if you really want to break off all contact that would be the thing to do. Another option might be to take this time apart to really think about what is important in a relationship to you. Are you willing to do whatever it takes to keep this working? Is she? Love should not be a constant battle. Take time for yourself...you must love yourself before you can love anyone else.
I wish you all the luck
Toni
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
stoica1

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:19 pm    Post subject: Re: I really need some good advice please? Reply with quote

i don"t know the whole story, but if it was a long relation maybe she want to break up with you to see if you relly love her, if you you told her don"t go i love you i can"t imagine life withouth you she probably won"t leave anymore, i think this is the whole story, of course depends on age too, but a women stays with a man if she trusts that man and that man loves har otherwise there is only a compromise(my english is not perfect sorrY
charaze1

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:16 am    Post subject: Try to talk it out... Reply with quote

I think your girlfriend didn't know what she lost when she didn't have it with her anymore.

There will be times, in a relationship, when you are both confused with how your relationship is going. Others think they fall out of love. It just happens.

Your girlfriend is moody, isn't she? Smile Well, that's part of knowing who the both of you are and that depends if you accept who that person really is. Have you guys ever gotten to know each other like really deep? Other than what you occasionally do during dates? I think that's what you both lack - trying to know the real you.

Why don't you both talk this one over? I mean, if the case isn't cheating, then I guess this needs to be discussed. Try to figure out how to resolve it. 2 months isn't too late for reconciliations, you know.
reallove

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have a heart to heart talk to find out what her intentions are. Let her know your feelings. Trust our heart to know what will work for you...which may mean letting her go. http://www.bestsitesforonlinedating.com
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Breaking Up All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: