Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Couples needed for a Doctorate in Psychology

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Ask Her
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cassandra222

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:08 am    Post subject: Couples needed for a Doctorate in Psychology Reply with quote

Hi everyone,

For my Doctorate of Clinical Psychology research project at Monash University, I need Couples who are over the age of 18 for an online survey. In partnerships, I am looking at how attachment quality and mating are associated with eating concerns. Participants have the option to enter into the draw to win 2 village movie tickets. Any help would be very much appreciated!

If you are not in a romantic relationship you can still complete the survey.
You are required to forward on the survey via email, with your secrete ID code (once generated on the website) to your romantic partner, so the surveys can be matched. Neither you nor your partner will be informed of your results.

Survey Link:
http://spppm-cf.med.monash.edu.au/surveys2010/cdean/

Or contact Cassandra for a hardcopy survey

Cassandra.Dean@monash.edu
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Ask Her All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: