Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

To leave or stay

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Breaking Up
View previous topic :: View next topic  
illnanawho

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 4:10 am    Post subject: To leave or stay Reply with quote

I've been dating my boyfriend for a year we've lived toether for a year and a half first as friends then as lovers. Over the last few months we have been fighting uncontrollably. A couple of weeks ago he decided that he should move out to save our relationship. I agreed but feel that this was a step back in our relationship. Even though at times i feel like i want him gone, because he has changed immensley. He insists that he still wants to be with me. After weeks of practically begging him to come back, for my own security i'm thinking that i should just call it quits.
scorpio
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For your own security? Anyway, I guess the question to be asking will always be "Do you still love him?" If you does, then perhaps it is still worth to give each other another chance, to give it one more try.

Well, I wouldn't know how bad things are between the both of you. But we can't expect a relationship to always stay as sweet as ever... there will certainly be a time when quarrel between both will happen and this is to be expected.

In fact, this is the time to get to undestand one another better.

Well, have you all given each other the chance to resolve all these quarrel and problems? Or have you all choose to run away from it resulting in just more? A relationship can certainly get stronger if the both of you can overcome things together...

You might like to give it some thoughts...?

Perhaps you guys might like to sit down and have some nice talk? A nice talk will be without any quarrel yeah?
Naomi

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote:eb2b6d0bb6="scorpio"]For your own security? Anyway, I guess the question to be asking will always be "Do you still love him?" If you does, then perhaps it is still worth to give each other another chance, to give it one more try.[/quote:eb2b6d0bb6]
Scorpio is right...you must not live together only for security, there must be love between you too otherwise there will always be misunderstanding between you two...
one-winged-angel

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 5:13 am    Post subject: LOL Reply with quote

does he REALLY dun wanna be with you again?? If it gets to the point of screming to beg to to go away then just put your sadness down..
do you still love him anymore??well, I guess you can become friends with him again and when time comes, your relationship might just come back again
tinyow

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have to weigh how you really love him...
and you have to consider the things that has been going on between you for the last couple of days you have been together, it has not been good.,..you have to protect yourself too from getting hurt...

Razz http://www.ichatdate.com/ >> College Dating Tips
emjhay

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:24 pm    Post subject: hello Reply with quote

It is not easy to end a relationship, you have to think it over and over, think what will be the best for the both of you. Ask him to talk to you, to fix things. Making decision when angry will let lead to regrets someday..

www.sabetsu.com
linda7333

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://stores.shop.ebay.co.uk/Selenes-Spells I split up with my boyfriend last week. I tried one
of selenes loves spells and after two days we are back togeher.
charaze1

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:25 am    Post subject: ... Reply with quote

If you love him but he doesn't, then, I think there's no reason to stay. But you should talk things over with him first and if you feel like he really wants to stay away, be smart enough to let him go.

It's unfair for the two of you since he feelings aren't mutual anymore.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Breaking Up All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: