Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

He doesnt love me, but wont let me go!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Breaking Up
View previous topic :: View next topic  
4me2knowhow

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:47 pm    Post subject: He doesnt love me, but wont let me go! Reply with quote

[color=darkred][/color] Crying or Very sad I have known this guy for 2 and a half years. He has never returned my feeling for him and he convinced himself that I am not in love with him. I have talked myself in staying so many times and when another woman came in the picture, I couldnt convince myself any longer. So, I have tried for the past few months to break it off with him. The first time, I told him I couldnt deal with his "New Friend" any longer and needed to end our "Friendship" for good. I went to his house to collect me things and we talked and ended up in bed together. Second time, I crossed the line of trust and emailed, through myspace, his son's mother. I got into his personal business and he was pissed. I thought that this was finally the end, yet after a week, he called to see how I was doing and talked me into going out with him to dinner, then back to my place and again, we ended up in bed. I know it is all about the sex, but I am addicted to him. Embarassed He hasnt slept with this woman yet, but I dont want to be in the picture when he does. I dont see it as cheating, because we are "Just Friends" and I have dated in the past too. Yet, I never can see any of those men has long term relationships, because they are not him. Its been 3 weeks now and we made our way back into the bed this past Sunday for the 3rd time. He keeps telling me about the other woman and I just cant take it anymore. What is wrong with me that I cant cut the ties with him? I am old enough to know better, so what is the problem? I love him and I cant let go!!!
stp23

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you really love him? Could you see yourself spending the rest of your life with him? And can you see him spending the rest of his life with you? Would you honestly be happy spending the rest of your life with him? You need to ask yourself those questions and think about it.
4me2knowhow

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:52 am    Post subject: A thousand times! Reply with quote

I have asked myself those questions a thousand times. But, what I want does not matter. He will never be in love with me. At first I was convinced by him that he would never fall in love again, that he didnt think he could. But, then the other woman comes in the picture and he talks about her goes to her work (O'charleys) all the time and said he had butterflies when he first met her. Yet, I cant see myself without him in my life, but I know I have too. I want to let go!
kazaf16c

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ei its better if u just let go of him ur just wasting ur time yes u luv him bt da question is does he loves u??hes just using u for pleasure sory no offense meant u nd to find som1 dats worthy 4 u jst start avoiding him and find out if he will amke a move to find u
charaze1

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:00 am    Post subject: if he doesn't love you... Reply with quote

If he doesn't love you, then I guess there's no reason for you to stay. It's quite unfair on your part that you're the only one who has feelings for him while he's enjoying the fact that he can just sleep with you anytime he wants.

Do yourself a favor and slowly end ties with him because this is ruining your life. I said slowly because truth be told, detaching yourself from the person that you love is rough and hard. Bit by bit, you'll learn to finally let him go.

Wink
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Breaking Up All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: