Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

gf cheating, still have feelings..NEED HELP NOW!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Breaking Up
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ziggydrnk

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 8:49 pm    Post subject: gf cheating, still have feelings..NEED HELP NOW! Reply with quote

my gf and i have been dating for over a year and half. I thought i met my peak of happiness. She made me feel so good. 9 months after we started dating i got my friend a job where i was working and he and my gf started talking and i was ok with it, cause he was a good guy and a good friend to me. As the days/months went on i got suspicious of her, she would hide her phone/texts walk away or out of the room when she answered his calls. I ignored it and went about my way. Every once and a while i would see his van in her parking lot and i got suspicious but didnt say anyting until one day i saw her get out and she denied it ever happened. So here's where the lies began. Our relationship continued and more and more we started fighting and saying she was cheating and was with him and then it would blow over. We would be back to normal. She got to the point where she broke up with me and said she cant take the fighitng and my accusations..and said she was gonna date him. that lasted 2 days she came back to me and said she would never talk to him again. well, the lies and fights continued and so on. 8 months later, out of the blue she tells me, ive been cheating on you for over 9 months with him, and him and i have and are having sex. this was a complete shocker

i told her i would forgive and forget if she just stopped all this and came back. she said she couldnt and she needed to decide. i was heartbroken. Her and i would talk daily and act like nothing ever happened, but she would lie about when her and him hung out and if anything happened. she then decided to date and be with him. i was on teh verge of committing suicide. They went out and she still snuck around with me. maybe i was the pawn maybe i wasnt. everytime they would fight she would come back to me and come crying to me saying how much she loves me and misses me. then one day she turned around and said i cant talk to you ever again, you're an ass and threw everyting i ever got her ina trash bag and stuck it by my car at work.... 2 days later he caught her in a lie and broke up with her and called her names, yet again she came crying to me and i took her back. (While all this is going on i told her how strong my feelings for her were and how i wanted to be with her)..... she then got back together with me only to break it off 2 days later saying she needs time to herself and to just be single. then we make and agreement of being committed to not being committed. Her lies continue and she says she'll never talk to him again. one day i check her phone and shes telling him how much she loves and misses him and all this . I love this girl so much but she keeps ripping my heart out of me. I still want to be with this girl so much, but then she says she does and she doesnt want to be with me, and she says that when we're together its boring but when were not and were sneakin around its fun and exciting. Any time this girl needed something i was there, everytime he hurt her, i was there. HIm and i talk and catch her in lies but neither of us wanna walk away.he doesnt wanna be with her, but she does. Its just a huge mess.

As much as she's put me through,lied, cheated, hurt me, im still here, i dont know why, all my friends hate me, my family is in a way, disgusted that im still there for her when she needs me most, but when i need her or need to talk she's never there or even wants to talk about the subject. I dont know what to do/think/feel/ whats next.She says no matter what she loves and cares about me, but i think if she really cared she wouldnt be doing/did this.

what do i do? do i walk away and cut all ties? do i just stay friends and live day by day seeing her with him? do i keep up my efforts? what do i do???? opinions please!!!!!!!!! Crying or Very sad
Sara

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Walk away, there is no trust there, a relationship needs honesty and trust to work, the right person will come along
~Angel~

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would have to agree w/Sara. Nothing good is coming of your relationship w/this girl. She is continually hurting you & that isn't good at all.

She is also using you. When she argues w/the other guy she comes back to you, & vice versa?? What is that??

It's just really not a good or healthy situation for you.

There's someone else out there that won't use & hurt you the way she is doing to you.

Take care! Smile
jennytom88

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:22 pm    Post subject: i believe this will help you also Reply with quote

magical spells really work!! I never thought there were still honest, genuine, trustworthy and very powerful spell casters until i met the spiritual helper, prophetess Lamida. last week she did a love spell for me and it worked effectively and now she just did a money spell for me and i am getting so much money from all angles, just thought it would be good to let you all my fellows know about this. she does all spells, Love spells, money /finacial spells, lottery spells ,missing friends or loved ones or may be you are looking for platonic friends e.t.c her e-mail is: prophetesslamida@yahoo.com, if you want to ask me anything my e-mail is:jennytom88@yahoo.com
i consulted her and i got what i wanted and i promised her, that i will help her place advert and tell people about her good works.. that is why i am telling you this.No matter what your problems are she will help you with it ,may be not even among the ones i mentioned above just conctact her.
Good luck.
i met a spell caster on here and she has really help me alot with finding the love of my life and i think you all will like to know more of it ....i bet she has the power to help with any human problems....Her email is prophetesslamida@yahoo.com
charaze1

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:29 am    Post subject: Step away from what's hurting you Reply with quote

Seriously, you don't need someone who can't be honest with you and someone who stabs you in the back - your friend and your girlfriend. I mean, your friend wasn't a friend to you at all. He knows you love your girlfriend and still, he went and made out with her. And your girlfriend? I'm sorry but she's really not worth your time and effort.

I know it's kind of hard getting over someone and leaving them immediately once you love them that much. But, please, buy yourself some time and look at yourself. Frankly, if we stay in a relationship like that, we'd look nothing but fools.

You really need someone who doesn't take advantage of you.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Breaking Up All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: