Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Somebody tell me something please

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Ask Him
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Just don't understand

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:18 pm    Post subject: Somebody tell me something please Reply with quote

OK. I will ask for the last time. I care for this guy very much. Known him for a while but really well in the past couple of years. He doesn't talk with anyone too much but he calls me EVERY night. If he doesn't, he'll explain why even though I never ask. We've never been on a date but we have been a couple of places together and it was great! I have asked others for an opinion before and have been told to listen to the song "I'm not in love" by 10cc. What is that supposed to tell me? He loves me but doesn't want me or anyone to know? We've both been hurt in our pasts but I have no problem getting over it and moving on. Even though he's never told me details about his, I know someone hurt him very badly. He knows all about mine. I'm past that part of my life now. I guess this girl just doesn't understand why a man would keep in touch with her all the time, have a fit when I mention possibly moving away and always show his concern if he didn't care at all. I have been told by others that he cares about me so much. What is holding him back from telling me? We have everything in common. Please, what do you all think and what about that song? I would love some new ideas and especially some hope. Thanks!
therobby3

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't quite understand your problem. Do you like him? If he calls you every night, I'd say he definitely likes you. I mean it's not for certain but if he calls you then he at least cares for you. So to me, it sounds like he starting to like you.
Just don't understand

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like him? You bet! I guess I didn't have a problem as much as I did a question. You answered it. If you truly believe that he cares about me, you made my day! People have told me that he does care but I just had to see what others thought. Especially guys. Women think differently, you know. I just got off the phone again with him. He's just so damned good to me all the time. In fact, he's called me twice today. So thank you very much for your reply. I needed to see that!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Ask Him All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: