Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Need help and confused. (sorry it's a little long)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Second Chances
View previous topic :: View next topic  
duke01genlee

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:57 pm    Post subject: Need help and confused. (sorry it's a little long) Reply with quote

First just want to say hi first time I've been on here. Ok sorry if this is long but hopefully somebody can help me. Ok I dated a women for about 5 months about 2 years ago. She broke up with but we stayed in contact with each other. All we've been doing is just comunication over the phone the last couple of years. She does have a boyfriend that she did move in with even though me and her best friend both told her it was not a good idea. She would call me and tell me that she shouldn't of done it after about 6 months of living with this guy. We would have our arguements about things because I was always honest with her and sometimes she didn't want to hear it. She wouldn't talk to me for a few months then she would contact me again. Well Just in the last month here she asked me some strange questions. She asked why I would want somebody like her. Which I just kept that answer simple and just said because after all we go through and we still remain friends I think it means something. I do like her and care about her. Then she asked me if we were back together would you want kids which she nows this answer because we talked about that when we were toghter. So I told her only if I knew things would work between us and if we were married. Which she agrees with. She told me that she knows things would work between us. Before I answered her question about me having kids with her I asked if she really wanted kids. She just replyed she wants kids period. So now the guy she is with doesn't want kids. about 3 nights ago she text me her feelings she was having. She said in her words "What am I just a care giver and I'm always come second as usual. He has a ex that will never like me and his kids will never listen to me." Then she tells me at the end of the text that I miss you. Then she says I love ya. So this was kind of interesting. We talked on the phone a few days later and I asked her what was going on. I didn't know how to go about really answering or asking her anything. Basically I just asked what do you want. She said that she's not going anywere and she isn't going to leave the guy because of a few problems with him. This is were I get confused. I just sat there in silance and then asked what was the text you sent me all about. Why did you ask all the those questions about having kids with me. She just answered she was curious. I just accepted that answer but I know there is more to it than that. I know her to well that she is not telling me something. So I'm just trying to figure out that she is with a guy that doesn't want kids and doesn't want the same things she wants. Even after just told me she wants kids period? So what do I do? I will still talk to her and listen to her. I hope all this makes sense.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Second Chances All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: