Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

WANT HIM OR HER BACK???TRY THIS

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Breaking Up
View previous topic :: View next topic  
joecater

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:50 pm    Post subject: WANT HIM OR HER BACK???TRY THIS Reply with quote

MY NAME IS FROM JOE BALTIMORE MARYLAND.I NEVER BELIEVED IN LOVE SPELLS OR MAGIC UNTIL I MET THIS SPELL CASTER ONCE WHEN I WENT TO AFRICA. HE IS REALLY POWERFUL.THE WOMAN I WANTED TO MARRY ME LEFT ME 2 WEEKS TO OUR WEDDING AND MY LIFE WAS UPSIDE DOWN. AND IT WAS WITH ME FOR TWO YEARS.. I REALLY LOVED HER BUT HER PARENTS WERE AGAINST US. SO WHEN I MET THE MAN, I TOLD HIM WHAT HAPPENED..AT FIRST I WAS SKEPTICAL BUT I JSUT GAVE IT A TRY. AND IN 7 DAYS, SHE CALLED ME BY HERSELF AND CAME TO ME APOLOGISING..I DIDNT BELIEVE IT... WELL WE ARE MARRIED NOW WITH KIDS AND MYLIFE IS BETTER OFF. INCASE ANYONE NEEDS THE MAN, HIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS adebisidamy@yahoo.co.uk ......HOPE HE HELPS YOU OUT
jennytom88

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:20 pm    Post subject: can you try this out also? Reply with quote

magical spells really work!! I never thought there were still honest, genuine, trustworthy and very powerful spell casters until i met the spiritual helper, prophetess Lamida. last week she did a love spell for me and it worked effectively and now she just did a money spell for me and i am getting so much money from all angles, just thought it would be good to let you all my fellows know about this. she does all spells, Love spells, money /finacial spells, lottery spells ,missing friends or loved ones or may be you are looking for platonic friends e.t.c her e-mail is: prophetesslamida@yahoo.com, if you want to ask me anything my e-mail is:jennytom88@yahoo.com
i consulted her and i got what i wanted and i promised her, that i will help her place advert and tell people about her good works.. that is why i am telling you this.No matter what your problems are she will help you with it ,may be not even among the ones i mentioned above just conctact her.
Good luck.
i met a spell caster on here and she has really help me alot with finding the love of my life and i think you all will like to know more of it ....i bet she has the power to help with any human problems....Her email is prophetesslamida@yahoo.com
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Breaking Up All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: