Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Does my crushes mom know that I like her daughter?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love Advice
View previous topic :: View next topic  
axalon

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:08 am    Post subject: Does my crushes mom know that I like her daughter? Reply with quote

Friday night, my crushes mom stopped by my house to pick her son up. Her mom and brother were talking to my parents and I. When it was almost time for them to leave, the topic of Dragon Ball Z came up because one of the voice actors has the same name as I have. I forget whether I made it obvious that I watch it too by talking about the last episodes we saw. They were saying that her and her dad are starting to watch it. Her mom said it brings back memories of when her son and older daughter used to watch it. Anyway, that led to her mom mentioning Avatar: The Last Airbender and how my crush likes to watch it. Then, out of the blue, her mom asked me if I watch it too.

Although, one other time her mom asked me what movies I want to go see after her son told her the ones he's interested in. This had nothing to do with my crush.

These weren't the only times her mom did something like this. One time her family (excluding her son) came home from a musical that my crush was a part of. Her mom asked me if I would've minded going and I said no. She responded like she some how knew that I wanted to go and that it was her son that was keeping me from tagging along. Then again, she might just be aware of the fact that I'm an agreeable guy.

So, does she know I like her daughter or are all of these events just coincidences?
teaholic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like she's just trying to get to know you. Mothers take an interest in the people that their children hang out with, as it can be a good reflection of the decisions they're making in life and what kind of people they are choosing to associate with. By getting to know a teenagers friends, it helps to keep them out of trouble a little bit as well

She probably knows you like her daughter, but if she had anything against it, you can be sure she would've mentioned it to you by now rather than inviting you over. Your crushes mother is not only leaving the door open, but inviting you inside. Thus I'd say she's in support of the two of you, if it ever happens.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love Advice All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: