Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Friend tells biggest secret, does that = love

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Ask Her
View previous topic :: View next topic  
maxx138

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:25 am    Post subject: Friend tells biggest secret, does that = love Reply with quote

OK, so I have a friend who I have know now for 3 years. There has always been some mutual attraction, but she has been married and is currently divorcing (nothing I did don't worry) I am 38 and she is 21 and there has always been joking around at work about the two of us, even when she was married, but her come back was always that I'm too old. She had had a particularly hard day last week, we were texting, and she ended up telling me the deepest most painful secret in her life and several more. She says she has never told anyone this thing except for a therapist; not even family or her husband. To me this demonstrates the highest level of trust. Bearing in mind the physical attraction, age differences and this level of trust....what should I do? Should I attempt to make it romantic? Or is this just the highest level of friendship? Please Advise!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Ask Her All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: