Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

In love with the ex but don't know if he feels the same..
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Breaking Up
View previous topic :: View next topic  
scorpio
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, what to say... Guess the best is to wait. Now, if he still care for and love you, he won't just do nothing... he would definitely want to see you. "Ignore" him for a little while... if he did nothing to want to see you again, then maybe...

Let's just wait and see...? Wink
broken_hearted

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well a quick update, since when we last saw my ex at work i hadn't been in touch and then monday i was woken up by my mum saying i had a phone call and it was him on a phone at work, we have the number listed in our house phone so i was able to recognize it as his ambulance office number. We spoke for a fair while and then he said he was on his own at work so we agreed to meet up. I decided to go with my sister down there and speak to him. We talked about different stuff and i mentioned i still had the cards he's given me and teddies and we was talking about one teddy in particular that sings and he said "you liked that didn't you? when i saw it i knew you'd like it" then he went into his bedroom and got a card from me, i didn't think he still had Surprised And he also said he still had the gifts i'd got him. Then we all talked about the drink and he said that he wanted to go with both of us but then mentioned he'd like to go to the cinema with me when he's got some money and is free from work, he is often busy with work commitments living with he's boss. We was talking about new year and christmas and my sister told him she liked mince pies so he then went and got some, i told him i didn't like them so he went and got some jam tarts which i was thankful for and he was like these are for you. Over half and hour into the chat his boss came back and he'd realised he hasn't completed his work so was like i really should go although he didn't say bye straight away, we stayed another 10 minutes and before we said bye he said i'll see you later and i said you can ring me up about cinema when your free and he said yeah defently. He's boss didn't say anything to us although he knows us quite well. I think he wasn't pleased about that the work hadn't been completed, as before we come down there my ex was working in the office.

Since monday he has been away from home working but as me and my sister will be in the area where he lives tomorrow we might bump into him. You never know, he can be around but then again he might not, might be on a job somewhere else. If he's at home though we are likely to see him so have to wait and see. hopefully i'll see or hear from him soon.

Thanks for all your replies i am really thankful for them Very Happy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Breaking Up All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: