Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Creative Idea to get her back

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Ask Her
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JonnyBoy86

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:06 am    Post subject: Creative Idea to get her back Reply with quote

Okay....this may sound crazy but im going to try to make a long story short.

For once i honestly think i met my soul mate...sadly we had a couple fall outs and this last fall out it seems to be that it may be the final one. I care for her and still love and i know for a fact she feels the same but she is in the stage off "forcing her self not to care" and needs time away....i can understand the time and right now its only been about a week since we spoke...shes tellin me its a done deal but her friends are tellin me to just give her space and make up.

Now me being me for some reason this crazy idea popped up in my head and i need a girls opinion...i know she loves to laugh and i always made her laugh doing stupid stuff...so what I was going to do was get a costume of a teddy bear or Spongebob becuase i kno she likes them both and go to work place and act like a random person on the street and when she comes out or looks out the window wondering what the hell is going on..i was going to have a sign that says "Can we make up and go have some fun on a date"

IS that a little too much lol i was just wondering...to me it seemed like a winner cause she will be crackin up before she even knows its me inside...
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Ask Her All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: