Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Love... one sided.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Friendship
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lance M.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:59 am    Post subject: Love... one sided. Reply with quote

There is this girl... I haven't known her that long, but I feel a cetain feeling of happiness whenever I see her... I think I am in love with her.
The problem is that she has a boyfriend... Sad She is the nicest person I have ever met, and I truely mean that. On top of that, if that wasn't good enough, she is very beautiful too, and she likes me... as a friend. This may seem weird, but I have actually dreamed about her, and we were together... I was so happy... Unfortunatly, that was only a dream, and it will only be a dream unless something happens. I want her to be happy... even if that means being with someone else... I just want her to be happy...
beautifulazle

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ifeel bad for you. You sound like a really nice guy who fell in love with the wrong girl. Does she know you like her "like that" or does she think you two are really good friends.... my opinion is to not pursue ANYTHING until she is out of the relationship with the other man. She could end up resenting you for it. Just sit back and try to relax. If it is ment to be with her it will be. If not you may miss out on something really great with someone else b/c u are fixated on her.

Join our community at http://www.GatesofLove.com
on tenterhooks

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you are so kind person and honest
you wanna the happyness of the girl thaat you love her however she is with other person
great
i hope to you all the best
jackm

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The pain of this horrendous situation "One sided Love" unless you are a victim of it. I know it is very difficult situation to be in and I wish no one falls in this kind of situation because the result is surely going to be very, very painful and one might end up running his/her life, but still I think if in any case you have been in this kind of situation what you need to do is to try to find happiness in the happiness of your mate......and please don't wait for him/her to come back into your life because it's true that you can't make anybody love you forcefully; just believe in your destiny and maybe something very sweet is waiting for you in your life.

http://makeyourwifehot.com/bragblog/
ricky028

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, one canít do much in this situation. All you can do is to hope for the best. If you want her to be happy just be with her whenever she needs you. It might be that she doesnít have that great relationship with her boyfriend. So you never know what future will bring. But donít expect anything if you want to be happy.
Lance M.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, I want to thank all that have read and listened to my story, and especially to those who replied. I appreciate the advice, and will take into consideration all that you have said.
Things are still as they have been... but that's okay. Right now, I am content with just being able to look at her. She makes me so happy, so just being around her makes me feel good inside.
Once again, thanks...
Lance M.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay... now I'm sad. It has been a while since I have seen her. She switched schools, but said that she would be coming back to graduate at the high school I go to. That gave me something to look forward to. I would be able to see her again... but she's not coming back... I asked why, and she told me that she needs to go to that school in order to get enought "credits" to graduate on time. Kinda complicated, but the bottom line is I won't be able to see her every day like I used to... Things never go my way... Crying or Very sad
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Friendship All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: