Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

how do I get a guy to break up w/ me

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Ask Him
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SweetStar

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 5:58 pm    Post subject: how do I get a guy to break up w/ me Reply with quote

[color=green][/color] K i've been dating this guy now for 41 days and he is annoying the heck outta me... he's already talking about getting married and having kids, I miss my ex, and this guy is telling me that my ex was a goof and he likes to make him out to look like the as* but hes really not. can any one help me i need to know any turnoffs, anything i can do to make him break up w/ me and him not know it was my idea plzzz help me Sarah
Apple_tart

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why not tell him straight? Tell him something like, "You know, I just realized something, I'm not in love with you. I suggest we stop.'

Sometimes you gotta be harsh.

You can't be with the one you love doesn't mean you have the right to be with someone else's love.
hidesherheart

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Straight up in a situation like that is always best.
This isn't working out...........buh bye!
Buck

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agreed, just do it.
Broken Rainbow

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't *make* him break up with you. If he's that into you that's the most hurtful thing to do. My ex did that shit to me...it's not fun. It's not right.
Don't be a coward and just do it yourself and be honest and sincere about it. Just say things arn't working out and you don't see it going anywhere.---

Now I see how old of a post this is....nevermind.
lovebuggrc03

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 4:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dont wait for him to break up with you or you'll just be wasting precious time. Why would you want to be dumped by someone who you dont even like anyway, why not be the dumper? I'm sure you just dont want to hurt him but the longer you wait the more serious he may get Confused
W4rdrivr

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 3:55 pm    Post subject: How to get a guy to break up with U........ Reply with quote

..That's an easy one. Be alllllllllll up in his business, call him asking..no, Demanding to know Y he hasnt called U, or where the F* has he been? Y hasnt he checked in with you? Leave him a card and candy surprise (I actually recently ditched someone with this method...LOL) at his door. Be 'Stalker-Like' and trust me, he will flee. The good thing about Getting HIM to dump U is that it actually spares his feelings of rejection, thus all are happy. So NO, Dont tell him str8 out U want to break up, cos he will just try harder to keep U. Try my method, you'll see it works!

W4rdrivr Twisted Evil [color=darkblue:5ffd44add0][/color:5ffd44add0][size=18:5ffd44add0][/size:5ffd44add0]
N+++ o+ K++ w-- O--- M-- V PS+ PE++
Y+ PGP t--- 5-- X R* tv b++ DI-- D----
G++++ e++ h---- r--- z?
------END GEEK CODE BLOCK------
Brandon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Say.. later, dude. LOL Laughing
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Ask Him All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: