Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Just looking

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Dating Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ezkimokisses

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 2:33 am    Post subject: Just looking Reply with quote

I just want opinions, who thinks that when you are dating someone it is disrespectful to "look" at a member of the opposite sex? I personally think it is.
scorpio
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, it depends. Our eyes are meant to see... And it is afterall just human nature to be admiring something or in this case an opposite sex of whom he or she find attractive, beautiful...

But of course, not to the extent of staring right onto some opposite sex, neglecting your very date. I guess taking a little glance would be still considered ok... Wink
Waldin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote:966c79b2cd="scorpio"]Well, it depends. Our eyes are meant to see... And it is afterall just human nature to be admiring something or in this case an opposite sex of whom he or she find attractive, beautiful...

But of course, not to the extent of staring right onto some opposite sex, neglecting your very date. I guess taking a little glance would be still considered ok... Wink[/quote:966c79b2cd]

yeah i agree on you... it's depend om out eye.... Smile
chayne

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attraction does not mean we want to be with another...sometimes a glance or small smile is going to happen involuntarily...

Flirting with another whilst my date is there is just showing no self respect.

Rigid rules only lead to dissappointment...we cannot control the autonomic nervous system of another, and why would I want to. That my date may feel attraction to another, and then pull himself together and *chooses* me - hey that's flattering!

If a person is automatically only attracted to me, where is the choice? where is the unconditional relationship? where's the friendship?
Broken Rainbow

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not when around the person your dating. But if your out without them I think it's normal to look, just don't touch. Smile
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Dating Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: