Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I am new to this city can you help me

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Dating Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DelishaAlfred

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 11:12 am    Post subject: I am new to this city can you help me Reply with quote

Hi

I am Delisha from Charlotte. I am new to the city as I have moved from Boston recently. Can you please suggest me some good places to hang out and kill my time. Any place worth watching, places of tourist interest are also welcome.

Also looking out to make new friends and searching for a steady releationship. Recently saw an ad on TV about The Relationship Company. Anybody aware of their services. Need a feedback before I decide to join the same.

Thanks

Delisha
Lisa843

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Delisha Welcome!!

I'm not sure about any places to hang out there...but I have been there a couple of times...it's a beautiful city. I would check out the local papers, etc. You can even go on-line...google or whatever to find out places to go and things to see....I'm sure you will find some interesting and entertaining things to do.

good luck, take care. Hope to see ya around. Smile
reallove

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try looking online for places of interest in that area that may be to your liking.
You can also find friendship and possible love connections online within or near the city. Check out http://www.bestsitesforonlinedating.com
ricky028

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think online dating might be a good option for you. There are a number of online dating sites out there and all you have to do just search the right one that suits you. Take the time to enjoy getting to know other singles.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Dating Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: