Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

guys, what does this mean?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Ask Him
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fenicks

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:03 am    Post subject: guys, what does this mean? Reply with quote

Me & this girl were into each other, but we never ended up dating. We recently reached closure & decided to stay just as friends due to the long distance between us. But now, I’m not sure how she feels. read on...

-when we spoke about our relationship, she said things like “friends for now”, as if leaving things open
-since then, she called me her lover. After calling me her lover, she said “anyways…” how is that important? Well, I once asked her on msn about stuff that was going on in her life & she said something like “thanks for asking! my ex was never interested in anything” & then she wrote “ANYWAYS!” in big capital letters, so I feel like she may be giving me hints.
-when I say bye to her on msn, she always says love you or something sweet (other than just “bye”) & she often uses hearts when she talks to me (not always, but alot).
-we’ve had long talks since then, often about not that much, just hanging out - talks that can go up to 2 or 3 hours of just casual talk
-she told me she had a dream where she came with her family to see my family. While our siblings went to go get pizza, we went to the basement to watch a DVD of our favourite show. We eventually ended up kissing. In reality, we never kissed, but her dream holds many parallels to reality. We do love the same show & we had pizza in my basement the day that I met her. I asked her what she thought it meant & she said that she thought it confirmed her feelings for me & that she could trust me.
- she’s written on my facebook wall late at night how she’s thinking of me & that she misses "her boy" (a couple occasions only, but i'm just writing whatever may bear signifigance)
-she told me I’m a special boy in her life
-she jokingly implied that she’d give me a lapdance next time I saw her (like a one out of a thousand chance). Then she said there'd be 100 out of that thousand, there’d be a chance that we were dating.

I understand that friends do these kinds of jokes, & I may be overreacting, but we only agreed to be friends about a month ago, so I don’t know if she would think it’s appropriate to make those kinds of jokes or do these kinds of things. I haven’t seen her since our talk, but I’m gonna soon, so I need to know!!! Does she like me or not? what's up with her?...
Online_Dating

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi, she may indeed be hinting, but as you know us guys aren't the best at picking these things up. So probably be best to make sure you know she is interested before doing anything or getting your hopes up. The best way to find out is to sit her down and talk properly and find out. If you are mates anyway then I am sure she wouldn't care too much even if you have got the wrong end of the stick.

Meet People Today.

http://yourdate.mylovewebsite.com
OrangeBudge

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sry dude but i hate girls like that lol, They fxxk with ur head to much Neutral my ex was the same way untill i actually asked her out n she said yes, But the only reason i didnt ask her out or to be more then friends was because in the passed i was so sure certain girls liked me or were hinting me off and it always ended up as them being a tease or a flirt. You never know this girl might actually want to be ur gf but ull have to ask her to find out. or let it play out and hope for the best.

And the letting it play out is the best thing i can do personally because i have to know the girl likes me 120% before i can ask her out, i cant take another rejection lol. I know this doesnt help much but think about it.
Jack-Super

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

she does not apply to you seriously are likely to love it and you will not. Can you problem. Some girls can not be friends with girls, that's why they are looking for friends and guys that would then fool around with them
kazaf16c

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think shes giving u a hint dat she likes u tell her dat u want more dan a fwnds wid her if she ans it yes dats gud bt if not just respect her decision anyways theres no harm in trying Very Happy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Ask Him All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: