Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

falling in love with 2 girls at the same time?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love Advice
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dave

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 10:48 am    Post subject: falling in love with 2 girls at the same time? Reply with quote

Have you guys ever fallen in love with 2 girls at the same time? I dunno whether I have really fallen in love with both but I am sure happy when with them. I have never been in any relationship but I know desperately wanted to be having one.

Care to share some advice anyone? Rolling Eyes
Apple_tart

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 5:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've fallen for 2 girls at the same time before. It is not worth doing. Yes I enjoy so much at first but be prepare to lose , just a matter of time. One is always better. Very Happy
Bell

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please don't ever think of that. That is so unfair to a gurl
Dave

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 11:42 am    Post subject: falling in love with 2 girls at the same time? Reply with quote

It's not that I wanted to have both at the same time athough I wish I could Twisted Evil kidding

It just that when I am with either of the girls, I always felt so happy. Always looking forward to seeing them again, wanting to please them in anyway I could. worst they both know each other and it makes me feel really difficult to make the move Oh Crying or Very sad
maryjane

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Understand tht at times it meant so hard to control all this feeling. Once I fall in love with 2 guys at the same time. Feel guilty but it ain't just as simple as I can make myself in control. Anyway it just last me for 3 months and finally make the decision the choose the one i love.

Dave things don't seems simple for you;) they both know each other. hm....... have to force yourself to make your choice. You do not want to hurt any of them don't you? Wink

Follow you heart and sees who fits to be a lover & then go for it. More is not always good in a relationship
Dave

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 4:28 pm    Post subject: falling in love with 2 girls at the same time? Reply with quote

Actually I wouldn't know whether they got any liking for me too. But my guy's "Sixth Sense" does tell me that they do Wink It's so really tough having to choose one between the both.

Ah... guess I would just really have to force myself to make that choice soon man Confused
scorpio
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 9:15 am    Post subject: falling in love with 2 girls at the same time? Reply with quote

Hi Dave

Well there's defnitely nothing wrong with you falling in love with 2 girls at the same time, We are afterall creatures of great emotions. It's just natural for one to have a liking for the opposite sex of whom he or she gets along well with. But whether are you really in love with the person, there's for you to find out [color=red:0fac762881]*Ask Your Heart*[/color:0fac762881] Wink

Anyway glad that you know that you have to make your choice soon.

Think of it this way, Dave. In life we are faced with lot of choices. Choices which you just have to make decision for yourself. Whatever your decisions might had brought so far, you accepted it didn't you, Dave? That's the same for love! You just gotta make your choice. Well, if you are not willing to place your bet, you can never win...

Give yourself some time, Dave. Follow your heart and you shall find true love... Wink
Dave

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 2:46 am    Post subject: falling in love with 2 girls at the same time? Reply with quote

Thanks Scorpio! I do know that I have to choose between one of them but it jus so hard and of course I must admit that I am a bit in fear of been rejection losing everything. I have never really gone into any relationship before that's why too. Embarassed
scorpio
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 7:12 am    Post subject: falling in love with 2 girls at the same time? Reply with quote

Hi Dave

Well from what I see, you are more in fear of rejection, fearing of losing both losing everything. I bet you really enjoy your time together with the girls and wouldn't want to lose it?

The more you should make up your decision then, Dave. The longer you drag on the worst things is going to be. Human are indeed greedy bu nature but remember, it always not possible to have the best of both worlds. You should really give it a good thought. Follow your heart, I believe you will realise between both who is the one you really love more. Once you find your answer, just go for it. From what you say, I believe the girls does have feeling for you too. Wishy washy will only end up hurting everyone even more.

Even if there couldn't be any further relationship other than that of a friend, I believe you would wanna cherish this friendship? You have got to handle this carefully and which is why it's time for you to make up your mind, Dave.

Remember never give up so easily. As long as you are still good friends, chances there will be. Pardon me for keep reminding but between both you just gotta choose one. It's just like in life, once your goal is clear you will know what path there is to take. When things is clear, everything will just come along smoothly than ever.... Wink
Dave

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for your advice Scorpio. I admit I am a bit fickle minded hee Laughing Yup guess I will need a little more time and decide for myself whom I will really choose. Hope I won't get nervous then, still a bit scared by the thoughts for confessing myself man! Hee still a "Virgin" in relationship Rolling Eyes
scorpio
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 6:36 am    Post subject: falling in love with 2 girls at the same time? Reply with quote

Hmm... seems like you have sort out your thoughts, Dave? Great! Hope you will find your path soon Wink

Well nevertheless, rejection is again something which you cannot avoid. It's just like a baby learning to walk, some might suceed after the first few attempts while some took a little longer. But despite all the falls you never gave up right, Dave? If you were so scared of falling you wouldn't have ever learn to walk.

In our path of love, you just got to try and fight for your own happiness. Don't let the thoughts of rejection stop you from chasing after your happiness... Who say you are going to fail? What if I say you are going to succeed?

Do take a look this article at loveletterbox, you might find it interesting Wink

[url]http://www.loveletterbox.com/love_advice_overcome_fear_being_rejected.htm[/url]
xlucky Ladyx

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with what Scorpio has to say and I am in a simmilar situation except I am not in love with 2 men, simply put this guy has a big thing for me but also has a girl as well, just wish he would make up his mind.

it's a complicated thing but do follow your heart and listen to it closely by then you should know which girl you want to be with.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love Advice All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: