Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I am a nice guy, but can't get a girl

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Dating Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
saltem

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:30 pm    Post subject: I am a nice guy, but can't get a girl Reply with quote

I am a good looking guy who can't get a girl. Sure, they all seem interested when I meet them on the online dating sites. But things just doesn't click when I meet them in real life. I take them out on nice dinners etc, but they never answer my calls afterwards. Am I just a boring person, or what could the problem be?
bombasser

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:35 pm    Post subject: My stort Reply with quote

I used to think that in order to get a girl you always have to be polite, nice etc. Well, I was wrong...

Here's my story... I had just come out of a really bad (and long relationship), in which I had allowed the woman to walk all over me. I had become, to put it bluntly, the Wuss of Wusses. For instance, I was expected to buy this woman roses weekly, and she would sometimes berate me on my choice of colors!

Anyway, I stumbled upon David DeAngelo's stuff after reading Neil Strauss book:

http://seduction.manageyourlovelife.com/

At first I was put off by a lot of what he was saying. So much of it seemed outside of my social boundaries. I also tried to be the perfect gentleman, always deferring to the ladies. This guy was telling me to take charge, tease them, and tell them NO! I really couldn't see myself doing that. I was afraid of what people would think of me.

Nonetheless, I decided to take the plunge. I started trying some of his suggestions, and low and behold, nothing bad happened. Instead, women wanted to hang out with me more than ever before.

My idea was this: I would totally reprogram myself. And guess what, it worked. People who knew me before regularly tell me that they can't believe I'm the same person. I look different, I act different, and most of all, I feel different.

There are a lot of great methods out there, and much excellent material. But David DeAngelo's stuff gave me a solid foundation on what it really means to be a man, and not someone who depends on the approval of others. I'm a better person for it.
sweetcassie

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In my opinion, maybe it's not because you're boring just maybe because they don't feel a connection between the both of you. It's ok, you shouldn't be bummed, you know. At least you don't have to waste your time, right? I'm sure the right gal will come along soon than you will think.
quinnquinn

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 1:21 pm    Post subject: The best site for online dating and relationship! Reply with quote

Hey, I recently joined an online dating site called www.adollaradate.com and I think its really a very good site among of all online dating sites. It offers free personals & dating service for single men & women. It is totally free dating services with hundreds of thousands of online users. You can also join this wonderful www.adollaradate.com online dating site today and fine your true life partner for free.
Cheers!
sweetgirl

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think there's anything wrong with you but girls like romantic guys so this e-book could be of some help to you. Download it for free-
http://www.onedollarebookstore.com/2008/05/101-romantic-ideas.html
SOmething-Special

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bombasser makes a good point. You must be confident in yourself and hard as it might be shake all those nervous thoughts and worries.. So you haven't been having a lot of luck?? So what... Lose your inhibitions and be yourself and make sure you're not begging the girl or acting like you did in your last relationship...!! The only way she'll ever respect you and ultimately love you is if you stand up for yourself.. Lke don't agree with everything she says.. Contrast in opinions makes for a great convo. How boring is it if you too agree all the time... Essentially Think of what makes you attracted to a woman. In the beginning at least, I know a confident self assured woman who doesn't necessarily show how much she NEEDS me is much more attractive than one who is smitten with you and will come running at the drop of a hat..

Its kinda like you don't respect something you can get any time you want for free. But you really respect something you earn
Wolfey

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You need to keep going. What do have to loose. You just haven't met the right person yet. Be yourself, and they are right be confident.
candysweet7

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:40 am    Post subject: mixedmate.com Reply with quote

You'll find the best selection of hot babes, sexy singles, and beautiful dating right at the exclusive interracial dating community***********mixedmate.COM*********
Come in and stay a while. Post a message, a pic of yourself and check out the hot photo galleries. You are guaranteed to find someone you like here.good luck....
http://www.mixedmate.com/
Lisa843

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:11 pm    Post subject: Re: I am a nice guy, but can't get a girl Reply with quote

[quote="saltem"]I am a good looking guy who can't get a girl. Sure, they all seem interested when I meet them on the online dating sites. But things just doesn't click when I meet them in real life. I take them out on nice dinners etc, but they never answer my calls afterwards. Am I just a boring person, or what could the problem be?[/quote]
................................................................................
How does it seem to you while the date is in progress?? Do you have a good conversations??
I'm not saying it's your fault at all...but do you think maybe you try to hard or come on too strong or anything like that?? OR maybe you are just picking the wrong type of woman??
I think a lot of times "on-line" people tell other people what they think they want to hear....and many just out right lie....

Do you try to meet people in person? There's lots of places to meet new people. Try the library, grocery store, park, events, etc.
Be casual and don't try so hard. Don't worry, the right person will come along when you least expect it. good luck. Smile
stp23

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lisa483 is right. Don't even bother with the online dating stuff. Go out, meet real people in person, become communicative and show your intention openly. That is, that you are interested in in dating someone. Be yourself, not serious but keep a persistent natural smile on your face. If you are good looking, as you say you are, and have confidence in yourself, demonstrating this through your body language, all you have to do is maintain a normal conversation with the lady you are interested in. You'll get your woman.
witch_goddess

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:21 am    Post subject: Re: I am a nice guy, but can't get a girl Reply with quote

[quote="saltem"]I am a good looking guy who can't get a girl. Sure, they all seem interested when I meet them on the online dating sites. But things just doesn't click when I meet them in real life. I take them out on nice dinners etc, but they never answer my calls afterwards. Am I just a boring person, or what could the problem be?[/quote]

Guess you aren't just their preference as you meet offline because chances are the personality of a person online is very different in the real world and guess they have seen it. Anyway, there are still lots of fishes in the ocean and someone could be your potential mate. Just keep on trying as you join online dating sites say Philippines Dating with Filipina girls through www.cebuanas.com

Best of luck!
ricky028

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will suggest you to try some new ideas in your date. Instead of having a bore dinner you can go out and chill. Try to go to a disco or something like that whatever you can afford.
bluesurf

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:32 am    Post subject: advice Reply with quote

there's no one solution to solving the problem - sounds to me like your ex was the problem not you to be honest. Yes you've been taken advantage of by the sounds of things, but you know that it wasnt right. When you meet the right girl this sort of tihng wont happen, however I think its right to change your habits so your not having to do things like buy roses every week thats pretty crazy! sounds funny she was having a go about the colour to lol. its a bad relationship and you need to leave asap.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Dating Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: