Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

My Boyfriend is an Addict

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love Advice
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AngelynMarieGalan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:21 am    Post subject: My Boyfriend is an Addict Reply with quote

I've been in a few relationships in my life. I've falling over hills once. I've always been the type of person that a guy must me my standards and if they donít I wouldnít find no interest in them. I've been dating well I donít know if it is but apparently that what he says. Any ways I've been dating a guy about a month now. Well let just say he donít meet my standards at all but I've accepted all his flaws for some reason. His a drug addict. Right now his in the Salvation Army rehab center where his almost done and finally graduating. oh by the way his a Gemini. It crazy because out of all the guys Iíve dated and have offer me so much. Only this guy brought the best out of me. Not only he brought the best out of me his the only guy has hurt me the most. He tells me he canít let go of me, but when he gets into his negative thoughts he gets scared and pushes me away. This happen four times already. One day I gave him a reality check and he went crazy saying he canít lose me. He tells me he wants to open up to me because I'm the girl his always dream of and he also shows me that he cares and he shows me a lot of interest more than what I show him because I want to see it from his side. Sometimes I feel like this is a punishment upon me. A guy so completely opposite from what I look for and he brought out the best of me and the other part of me tells me not to let go of him no matter what. We also do communicate a lot and we do share the way we feel and we do spend time with each other. Sometimes he tells me that it feels like we have been dating for a year. I mean I donít know I'm just scared to lose him and I understand his going through a lot but do you think this is what is causing him not to open up to me even though he wants too because of all the things his going threw at the rehab center? Also his not cheating on me I've checked his phone before plenty of times and it all me or his best friend I even check the best friend number to see if he put some other girl number under it. He shows me that his interested but then sometimes he tells me exactly like this " I care about you a lot but I'm not in love with you"Ö Please help
Cassandra

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is your life, try to make some rational decision, can U live with an addict, if yes then wait for him to return and then hang around to give him the support, check out for few months, if he doesn't overcome...think again!
lecasanova

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're suffering from the bad boy syndrome. there is something extremely attractive about bad boys, perhaps the forbidden fruit is always the tastiest and you want what you can't have. i'm assuming your expectations are party placed on you by your parents? it'll make sense as your parents probably wouldn't want a drug addict would they? thus making you want him more.

anyway, my advice is to give him a second chance. be practical about your life. there's really no point entertaining hopeless relationships. you'll get over him in the end when someone better comes along to replace him, so don't hesitate to dump him when need be. also, trust me, you don't want to spend your life with a drug addict. you've maintained your life up till no so far, don't throw it all away (:

also, if you need advice on relationships, feel free to check my blog at http://lecasanova.wordpress.com (:

Yours truly,
le casanova
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love Advice All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: